$96
HIExpress.com
Savings alert! 13% below average rates

The price you found is 13% lower than this hotel's average rate of $110/night.

$110
$103
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 17% below average rates

The price you found is 17% lower than this hotel's average rate of $124/night.

$129
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

$219
$167
$159
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
$135
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $154/night.

$199
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$196
$170
  • Restaurant
$267
$219
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of $254/night.

Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
$145
$82
Agoda.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of $105/night.

All reviewsfiesta texasfront deskpriced hotelmedical centersix flagsfitness roombreakfast barcomfortable bedslarge roomnight stayyogurtfree breakfastfreewayclerkbeddinghallwayrefrigerator
Reviewed March 16, 2012

my husband and I stayed here Mar 10-14, 2012 and would definitely stay again. The hotel is very clean, the staff very accommodating and the location is ideal.

Room Tip: Definitely choose a higher floor in March/April (spring break) as the younger kids 'footfalls' will come through.
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business
Gilbert C, Front Office Manager at Hotel San Antonio I-10 Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded January 13, 2015

Reviewed October 24, 2011

A couple weeks ago the manager pulled all the microwaves from the regular rooms. They told me only the suites have microwaves. I complained. I would not have booked this hotel had I known. The front desk agents, while polite, just shrug their shoulders...and say, I know.

The bike in the exercise room was broken. Again, they just shrugged their shoulders and said, "I guess we need to buy a new one or fix it."

The beds are incredibly hard. Normally, the Holiday Inn express has a "beauty rest" band mattress. This hotel uses a much cheaper brand. I could feel the coils while sleeping!

• Stayed: October 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank Angelique H
ttribby, Guest Relations Manager at Hotel San Antonio I-10 Northwest, responded to this reviewResponded November 17, 2011

Thank you for taking the time to communicate to us why our service did not meet your expectations. We have every desire to address your needs and provide the best solution available to resolve your issue as soon as possible.

The hotel aims to consistently deliver a professional service to our customers. At the moment, we are going through a mild renovation of our guestrooms and public areas. In addition, we will further evaluate how we can improve and prevent this problem from occurring again in the future.

Please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble or inconvenience this may have caused you. Again, we highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. As with any business like ours, the greatest advertising we can have is word of mouth from a satisfied customer. It’s our goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and will hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed October 15, 2011

We usually stay at this location every Columbus Day weekend for Fiesta Texas. The location is great just 1-2 exits away from the park. Its just off I 10 but not right at the freeway so its quiet back there. The only mistake I made was waiting too long to make our reservation and since I needed two rooms the only ones available were on the first floor - very noisy (hallways and parking lot). I have never stayed on the first floor of any hotel ever so this was a negative experience for me though not really the hotels fault. Breakfast was decent as always though the single employee manning that area had a difficult time re-stocking and keeping up with the busy Sunday morning - I think on Sat/Sun they should have two employees in this area. Especially holiday weekends. The base of one of our beds was wobbly/noisy but only one person slept in it so not too loud throughout the night. I did report to staff upon check out. The restroom was pretty clean though one of the walls by vanity was very scuffed up and had black marks on it and some of the baseboard tile needed replacing there were missing pieces. There was no electical outlets on the lamp/nightstand between the two beds like at most of the other Holiday Day Inns where I've stayed. This is where one would logically plug in their cell phone charger/phone for overnight charging. Had to use other plugs throughout the room not too much of an issue but I'm hard of hearing so need my phone nearby to hear it. Otherwise it was the usual pleasant stay.

Room Tip: Try not to stay on the first floor.
  • Stayed: October 2011, traveled with family
1  Thank Tex2NewMex

The hotel aims to consistently deliver a professional service to our customers. In addition, we will further evaluate how we can improve our service and quality so our customers receive the best guest experience.

Please accept our sincerest apology for any trouble or inconvenience we have caused you. Again, we highly appreciate your feedback as it will assist us in becoming better at what we do. As with any business like ours, the greatest advertising we can have is word of mouth from a satisfied customer. It’s our goal to retain you as a satisfied customer and will hope to serve you again in the future.

Reviewed August 16, 2011

We were so grateful to stay in this nice clean comfortable hotel!! We were at the mercy of any clean reasonably priced hotel that would take us after promptly checking in/out of another hotel within minutes due to bugs. We were a little skittish and probably appeared a little "off" to the hotel staff. The staff was gracious to locate two great rooms for us. The size of my corner king with a microwave and refridgerator was fantastic. The room had plenty of space! Everything was clean and quality. We stayed for several days here.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business

Reviewed August 15, 2011

Spent 3 nights here and they were great. It was so hot we were taking 2 showers a day, and the front desk was happy to give me an extra set of towels each evening. Sunday breakfast was a little crowded and noisy because there is a church service in the meeting room. If I'd known ahead of time I'd have asked for an upper floor room- I'm glad we weren't sleeping in. But the room and the facilities were great!

Stayed: June 2011, traveled with family