Tripadvisor
San Antonio
All reviews best westerns room was clean no elevator pool and hot tub only stayed one night excellent breakfast breakfast bar great place to stay fitness center would stay here again waffles motel ih internet downtown desk freeway
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I got this hotel for a very good price and the distance to all the places my wife and I went too were about a 15-20 minute which was very convenient. There was plenty of restaurants around for even less distance which was also great! The room was nice and clean and everything was stocked up with anything that we needed. They offered a good amount of tv channels and the internet was good as well. The best part of everything was the hospitality and professionalism of everyone working. We felt welcomed the second we stepped in to check in to the last moment of checking out. It was a great stay and would definitely come back

Date of stay: January 2020
  • Trip type: Traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BestWesternGardenInn, Hotel Manager at Best Western Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Hello Guest,

Thank you for your stay at the Best Western Garden Inn.
It is really inspiring to see your specific comments on the service and facilities and also recommendations. We always value such reviews which help us to understand guest expectations and sentiments. Also, it helps us to improve our services still better.
I look forward to continued patronage.

Reviewed December 28, 2019 via mobile

Stayed 4 days in December, the price was great, and it was close to shopping and eats. Very clean, comfortable room that was nicely appointed. Just know that it is an exterior entrance to all rooms, with no elevator, and they lock the South entrance gate. If you come back late and miss your turn, it takes a while to get back!

Date of stay: December 2019
Trip type: Traveled as a couple
BestWesternGardenInn, Hotel Manager at Best Western Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded December 30, 2019

Dear Valued Guest,

Greetings from the Best Western Garden Inn.
It is really nice to note that you liked the stay and services at our hotel during your recent visit
Glad to see your positive observations which shall definitely make us run that extra mile.
We look forward to welcome you again soon!!!

Best Regards,

Reviewed December 13, 2019

The only thing I did not like was the doors were outside. I'm a female and usually do not book inns for this reason. However, the hotel had good reviews and was right next door to my meeting early the next morning. The lady that checked me in was very accommodating and put me in a room right next to the office. So I felt safe.

Date of stay: December 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Hello Mary,

At the outset, let me thank you for staying with us and taking valuable time to give us a feedback.
Your comments are much encouraging, and course guides us for improvement.
We shall definitely try to make your next stay still awesome.
Appreciate your patronage.

Best Western Garden Inn.

Reviewed November 25, 2019

My wife and I stayed at this hotel in November 2019. The hotel is easy to get to off of IH-35. The outside is clean and has plenty of parking available. The inside is clean also. The staff was friendly and quick to help us with a room. This is a 2 story hotel only. There is no elevator available that i could see. The hotel room is large and nicely furnished. Everything was in good working order. We were very comfortable in this room. Price for king bed room on a Wednesday night was $81.71 including all taxes. We did not sample the free breakfast in the morning.

Date of stay: November 2019
BestWesternGardenInn, Hotel Manager at Best Western Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded November 25, 2019

Hello Terry,

Greetings from the Best Western Garden Inn.
Thank you very much for your stay and amazing feedback. It is very much encouraging for our team.
Our endeavor is to ensure the maximum guest satisfaction and your comment will surely make us run that extra mile. I need your continued patronage in the future too.

Regards,

Reviewed November 22, 2019

Overall this hotel was pretty decent for the price paid. The staff could have been a bit friendlier, but the room was fine. The breakfast left a little to be desired. There was no meat option, which would be fine if I were a vegetarian. If you're a fitness buff, stay away from this one. The fitness center reeked of gasoline for some reason and the equipment was minimal. Absolutely no free weights.

Date of stay: November 2019
  • Trip type: Traveled on business

Hello Wagner,

Thanks for the stay and the straight feedback.
We shall definitely work on your observations.
You can expect a further improved stay next time.
Visit us again soon.