“SUPER CLEAN NEW ROOMS GREAT STAFF”

Best Western Garden Inn
Ranked #87 of 358 Hotels in San Antonio
Reviewed July 27, 2014

during our visit to san Antonio we chose this hotel based on other positive reviews, wow did we make a solid choice, rooms were super clean and freshly remodeled,omg the staff was so nice and helpful, we saw fred outside one day taking care of the landscape such a nice pleasant man to speak with.

1  Thank Noelia C
BWGardenInnSA, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. The housekeeping staff strives to provide clean and comfortable rooms. The hotel is in the middle of remodel. We are currently painting the exterior of the building. The hotel tries to make the Garden Inn a true flower garden experience. I am very glad you had a nice stay. We look forward to seeing you in the future.

There are newer reviews for Best Western Garden Inn

Reviewed July 24, 2014

This was my first experience at this motel and I found it to be average. We stayed three nights and I wanted a motel where we would be comfortable for a few days so I was willing to pay more money than we usually spend. I found the stay though average and not worth the nearly $100 per night. I've stayed at better Motel 6's for less money. The beds though were comfortable. The pool and fitness room were nice. We didn't try the breakfast. The carpets seemed dirty. For example, my 3-year old took a bath so I know he was clean. After walking on the floor though in his bare feet, they were filthy. I also noticed quite a bit of dirt on my feet when I got into the shower. Next time, I think I'll look into different motels in the same area or spend even more money to be in a much better hotel.

1  Thank Karen C

Thank you for sharing your experience with us. I am sorry that the hotel was not exemplary. We do have a few more amenities than Motel 6. All rooms do have microwaves, refrigerators, iron/ ironing boards, coffee makers and 37’ flat screen TVs. I am glad you enjoyed the outdoor pool and spa as well has the fitness center. We also do have a breakfast which includes Belgian waffles, gravy, biscuits, an alternating choice of eggs, yogurt, white/wheat bread, bagels, English muffins, danishes, muffins, 4 types of cereals, 2 types of juice and coffee. We are currently going through renovations. After the exterior is painted we are installing new carpet. All rooms have new beds, bedding, lamps and wall/ ceiling paint. Hopefully you will be able to give our hotel another chance.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

Great service, rooms were very clean, outside appearance was very appealing, the frt desk lady was very helpful and friendly. Close to places of interest, good breakfast, overall great experience. I will recommend this hotel to everyone.

1  Thank Florestella H

Thank you for the kind words about your experience with us. The staff strives to provide great service and clean rooms. The outside exterior colors will be changing in the coming weeks. We are close to many San Antonio famous sights such as 15 minutes from downtown Riverwalk and Alamo, 8 miles from Natural Bridge Caverns and 25 minutes from Fiesta Texas. Thank you again for writing a review.

Reviewed July 21, 2014

No effort made to make my stay special! Did not respond to my request for repair to bathroom sink, or offer to send up missing coffee tray that was missing from coffee pot. Suggested I come down for coffee but; I was in my pajama's and needed to continue working on business project.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience. I am sorry that your stay was less than excellent. It is unusual for the staff not to respond to a request. The coffee maker does not require a tray or a filter. All coffee packets come in a filtered pod and just need to be inserted. Again it is very rare for a request for a repair or even a new amenity to not be brought to your room. I am sorry again and hope you will give us another try in the future.

Reviewed July 20, 2014

This hotel was well located. There are not adjacent restaurants, but they are about .5 mile away. Staff was nice & very helpful. Room well appointed & clean. Hi speed internet was about 5 mbps (decent but not blazing fast). Everything in the room worked and was comfortable. I did think the parking lot was cramped.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am glad to hear the rooms were clean and the amenities were working. I am sorry to hear the internet was not that fast. This is a rare occurrence however we do have a 24 internet support line that will help make the speed faster. I am also sad to hear that the parking lot was cramped. We also have a gravel are that RVs and larger vehicles can park. Thank you again for sharing your experience. We hope to see you next time you are in the area.

Reviewed July 19, 2014

while on our trip to san Antonio, we got the warm welcome feeling so many other hotels have lost over the years, the entire staff was pleasant and willing to go out of there way to help us. Late night we needed directions to a walmart for last minute items now mind u this was at 3 am te night man was super sweet stevie you saved our trip bless you..

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for sharing your kind words about our staff. The staff works hard to provide everyone one with pleasant and relaxing stay. We love to give directions and provide any useful information about the area. The hotel is conveniently located .5 miles from shopping and restaurants. Natural Bridge Caverns and Wildlife Safari is 8 miles away. Thank you again for writing a review. We hope to see you again in the future.

Reviewed July 18, 2014

What a surprise we got staying at this hidden gem of a hotel..all of the staff we encountered were pleasant made us feel welcomed our trip went excellent A special thanks to dawn,Bobbie, And the evening man,The Breakfast was very filling and more than we expected.the fitness room had modern machines what a plus.We will be back. Almost forgot Fred came to swap our towels with fresh ones after the kids were swimming in the pool n spa , what a nice guy..

Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. Our staff endeavors to make all guests feel comfortable and welcomed. I am glad you enjoyed the fitness room. We recently changed and added a few more pieces of exercise equipment. Our breakfast is continuously expanding. It is great to hear that it was satisfying. Thank you again for sharing your experience.

Also consider these accommodations in or near San Antonio
Northeast San Antonio
Best Western Windsor Pointe Hotel & Suites-At&T Center
Far North Central
Best Western Plus Hill Country Suites

Been to Best Western Garden Inn? Share your experiences!