All reviewsbest westernsrooms are cleanhot tubrelaxing stayyogurtrecommend this hotelnice hotelstayed two nightsgreat place to stayexcellent staybed was very comfortablestaying at this hotelfamily vacationmini fridgeenjoyed my stayeasy accesshot breakfast
Reviewed July 16, 2014

My husband and kids stayed here for 4 nights recently and had a wonderful stay. I accidently booked this hotel, thinking I had another one down the road. I am SO happy I made this mistake. Rooms are all outside entrance, but we were close to the pool area. The pool was clean and a great size, all fenced in. Water was nice & warm. All staff were so helpful and attentive to our needs. We ended up only booking 2 nights and had to check out, as they were booked but we were able to get right back into our same room with an opening they had. We then stayed another night after that because we were so happy here. Location was good. Right by I35 with easy access on. Sam's Club was close by. Breakfast was good, rooms were clean and pretty spacious with fridge & microwave. Free wi fi and nice big TV (which the kids loved). Rooms were pretty noise proof. We were right next to I35 but never heard noise until we opened our door. We really enjoyed our stay!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
BWGardenInnSA, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Thank you for sharing all your kind words. The hotel does have one of the largest pools on IH35. It ranges from 3feet to 5 feet. We are conveniently located right off of interstate highway 35. It is very easy to get off and on the highway. The hotel is exit 170 Judson road and is right next to a Sam’s Wholesale Club and Mazda Kia Dealership. Our rooms not only have microwaves and refrigerators but also coffee makers, iron/ ironing boards and 37” flat screen TVs. Also all of our rooms have special soundproof wall in order to advert the highway noise. Another amenity our hotel provides is a fitness center. I am glad that you accidentally booked our hotel and can’t wait to see you again in the future.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

What an excellent place to stay, grounds were very clean as was the swimming pool. My friend and I stayed there 5 nights as I was visiting my daughter and her family. A big thank you to Paige Patel Assistant Manager for making us feel right at home and she always had a smile, also a big thank you to our maid Zena who kept our room clean, I hope I got her name right.

Room Tip: Just all around great.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for writing a great review. I am happy to hear that you had an excellent stay. We do have a great housekeeping staff. They work hard to keep the rooms and public areas clean. Xzena is a fantastic team member. I’m glad the hotel was a good distance from our family. We are also 15 minutes from Downtown San Antonio and 25 minutes from Fiesta Texas. We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

It was a great place to stay for 5 nights. The asst. mgr. Paige Patel was my GREATEST HELP for anything. Needed scissors she helped me and just a GREAT PERSON AND PERSONALITY... I would definitely stay there again if I go back...

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Paige is a great asset. All of our employees strive to make every guests experience excellent. We are very glad you had a great time and look forward to see you next time.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Awesome place to stay with great location! Spent two nights here with family. Newly remodeled and very clean. Great comfy beds and very good breakfast selections. Staff was very nice! Would highly recommend! Salt water pool- which we really enjoyed. Would stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWGardenInnSA, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Thank you for the sharing your experience of our hotel. Our location is ideal. We are only 15 minutes from downtown, 25 minutes from Fiesta Texas and 30 minutes from San Marcos Outlet Malls all in different directions. We are newly remodeled and still have carpet to install in the coming months. We do have a salt water pool and spa, the hotel strives to become a certified green hotel. Thank you again and we can’t wait to see you soon.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

What a Excellent place my company put me up at while relocating to san Antonio. friendly staff , great breakfast, fitness room was adequate and clean, beds were so comfortable, pool and spa was so relaxing.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to share such great words about our hotel and staff. I’m glad you were able to utilize all of the hotels amenities. We also have a business center in the lobby area. Our whole staff works hard to ensure all guest are happy. Thank you again for writing a review and we hope see you again.