All reviewsbest westernsrooms are cleanhot tubrelaxing stayyogurtrecommend this hotelnice hotelstayed two nightsgreat place to stayexcellent staybed was very comfortablestaying at this hotelfamily vacationmini fridgeenjoyed my stayeasy accesshot breakfast
Reviewed July 9, 2014

What an excellent place to stay, grounds were very clean as was the swimming pool. My friend and I stayed there 5 nights as I was visiting my daughter and her family. A big thank you to Paige Patel Assistant Manager for making us feel right at home and she always had a smile, also a big thank you to our maid Zena who kept our room clean, I hope I got her name right.

Room Tip: Just all around great.
  • Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
BWGardenInnSA, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Thank you for writing a great review. I am happy to hear that you had an excellent stay. We do have a great housekeeping staff. They work hard to keep the rooms and public areas clean. Xzena is a fantastic team member. I’m glad the hotel was a good distance from our family. We are also 15 minutes from Downtown San Antonio and 25 minutes from Fiesta Texas. We hope to see you in the future.

Reviewed July 9, 2014

It was a great place to stay for 5 nights. The asst. mgr. Paige Patel was my GREATEST HELP for anything. Needed scissors she helped me and just a GREAT PERSON AND PERSONALITY... I would definitely stay there again if I go back...

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Paige is a great asset. All of our employees strive to make every guests experience excellent. We are very glad you had a great time and look forward to see you next time.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Awesome place to stay with great location! Spent two nights here with family. Newly remodeled and very clean. Great comfy beds and very good breakfast selections. Staff was very nice! Would highly recommend! Salt water pool- which we really enjoyed. Would stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWGardenInnSA, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Thank you for the sharing your experience of our hotel. Our location is ideal. We are only 15 minutes from downtown, 25 minutes from Fiesta Texas and 30 minutes from San Marcos Outlet Malls all in different directions. We are newly remodeled and still have carpet to install in the coming months. We do have a salt water pool and spa, the hotel strives to become a certified green hotel. Thank you again and we can’t wait to see you soon.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

What a Excellent place my company put me up at while relocating to san Antonio. friendly staff , great breakfast, fitness room was adequate and clean, beds were so comfortable, pool and spa was so relaxing.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to share such great words about our hotel and staff. I’m glad you were able to utilize all of the hotels amenities. We also have a business center in the lobby area. Our whole staff works hard to ensure all guest are happy. Thank you again for writing a review and we hope see you again.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

My vehicle was broken into during my stay right outside the room. Many thing stolen. Staff very unhelpful. San Antonio PD was great. No concern for me or my family was shown by hotel. Would not let us check security camera footage to see if we could identify people responsible.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry that this situation happened. This type of incident does not occur at the hotel. Also, we are sorry that the staff could not immediately access the footage and we tried to help in any way that we were able to. The footage was assessed a short time after and nothing was conclusive. Again, we are very sorry that this incident occurred. We hope that in the future you’ll give our hotel another try.