$153
$179
$175
Hotel Contessa
$239
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$179
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
$409
$359
  • Restaurant
$419
Hyatt.com
All reviewsbest westernsrooms are cleanhot tubrelaxing stayyogurtrecommend this hotelnice hotelstayed two nightsgreat place to stayexcellent staybed was very comfortablestaying at this hotelfamily vacationmini fridgeenjoyed my stayeasy accesshot breakfast
Reviewed July 9, 2014

It was a great place to stay for 5 nights. The asst. mgr. Paige Patel was my GREATEST HELP for anything. Needed scissors she helped me and just a GREAT PERSON AND PERSONALITY... I would definitely stay there again if I go back...

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with friends
BWGardenInnSA, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded August 4, 2014

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with us. Paige is a great asset. All of our employees strive to make every guests experience excellent. We are very glad you had a great time and look forward to see you next time.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

Awesome place to stay with great location! Spent two nights here with family. Newly remodeled and very clean. Great comfy beds and very good breakfast selections. Staff was very nice! Would highly recommend! Salt water pool- which we really enjoyed. Would stay here again!

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western
BWGardenInnSA, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 9, 2014

Thank you for the sharing your experience of our hotel. Our location is ideal. We are only 15 minutes from downtown, 25 minutes from Fiesta Texas and 30 minutes from San Marcos Outlet Malls all in different directions. We are newly remodeled and still have carpet to install in the coming months. We do have a salt water pool and spa, the hotel strives to become a certified green hotel. Thank you again and we can’t wait to see you soon.

Reviewed July 7, 2014

What a Excellent place my company put me up at while relocating to san Antonio. friendly staff , great breakfast, fitness room was adequate and clean, beds were so comfortable, pool and spa was so relaxing.

• Stayed: July 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to share such great words about our hotel and staff. I’m glad you were able to utilize all of the hotels amenities. We also have a business center in the lobby area. Our whole staff works hard to ensure all guest are happy. Thank you again for writing a review and we hope see you again.

Reviewed July 1, 2014

My vehicle was broken into during my stay right outside the room. Many thing stolen. Staff very unhelpful. San Antonio PD was great. No concern for me or my family was shown by hotel. Would not let us check security camera footage to see if we could identify people responsible.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Best Western

Thank you for taking the time to write a review. I am sorry that this situation happened. This type of incident does not occur at the hotel. Also, we are sorry that the staff could not immediately access the footage and we tried to help in any way that we were able to. The footage was assessed a short time after and nothing was conclusive. Again, we are very sorry that this incident occurred. We hope that in the future you’ll give our hotel another try.

Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

My wife loves best westerns we are traveling cross country for our vacation this year. We are staying exclusively at bw. I must say she has done great I love this hotels amenities that are included microwave. fridge. coffee pot. Hair dryer. The staff was pleasant service was excellent.

Stayed: July 2014, traveled as a couple
BWGardenInnSA, Guest Relations Manager at Best Western Garden Inn, responded to this reviewResponded July 8, 2014

Thank you for sharing the experience you had with us. We appreciate your loyalty to Best Western Inc. Our rooms also have iron/ ironing boards and 37’ flat screen TVs. The other hotel amenities include an outdoor pool and spa, business center and fitness center. Our entire staff endeavors to provide the best service. Thank you again for your kind words and we hope to see you in the future.