Hotel Contessa
$119
$263
$239
  • Restaurant
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$98
  • Breakfast included
Omni San Antonio Hotel(San Antonio)(Great Value!)
$159
$149
Hotels.com
$240
$206
  • Restaurant
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$196
$132
$140
Orbitz.com
3,389 results
All reviewsrooftop poolcork barthe rivermarriage islandsuite hotelbeautiful hotelliving roomcity viewlarge bathroomvalet parkingsitting areavalet staffthe san antonio riverwalkking suitethe entire staffconvention centereddie
FilterAll languages
Reviewed October 8, 2007

I took my mother to San Antonio for her Birthday. This was her first visit so I wanted to make sure it was nice. I'd read the reviews about The Contessa and thought I'd give it a try. WHAT A GREAT HOTEL. It was very clean and the staff was courteous and very helpful. I was unaware of the price to park $25/night... but my stay was so good that I didn't mind. Just be aware of this when you're booking. We spent a lot of time on the terrace and roof just enjoying the solice. The hotel is on the quiet end on the Riverwalk so you can enjoy the short trot to the "hot spots" on the riverwalk and still sleep in peace.

There were a few kinks like - the bathroom door didn't open/close easily and on the last day of our stay, our room wasn't serviced properly but it was fixed as soon as we brought it to mgmt attention...

We didn't eat at the hotel but were told that it was excellent. The next time I go, I'll definitely stay there.

I'd highly recommend staying here.

• Stayed: October 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank ubarnett
Reviewed September 30, 2007

We joined my husband at the Hotel Contessa for a business trip in June 2007. It was great and the staff was sensational! We have 2 small sons, ages 2 & 6 and even they loved the hotel! It was definitely sophisticated, but not overwhelming like some of the larger hotel chains.

Long story short, we wound up returning in August 2007 for a week's stay to celebrate our 20th anniversary. We had plans to stay for 10 days at the Wynn in Las Vegas -- alone--, but weren't confident in our young baby sitter. We packed up our boys and had an incredible time at the Hotel Contessa. The staff was marvelous. They made us feel like family and went out of their way, every single day, to make our experience incredible.

We have declared the Hotel Contessa our "go to" spot (we live close by in the Houston area) and hope to return often.

Our boys continuously ask when we are going back to "the Contessa". The rooms are outstanding, but the service and staff are SUPERIOR! We can't wait to return.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled with family
1  Thank HOTNTX
Reviewed September 26, 2007

Hotel is relatively new and located in downtown on the riverwalk. Extremely friendly staff. They provided us with a local map and recommendations for nearby restaurant. I am originally from the area and their recommendations appeared to be genuine and not influenced by secondary gain. Very clean. Room was fabulous....large Suite, very good with excellent quality of Linens. No refrigerator in room. 2 TV's (I thought the website advertised them to be large plasma HDTV's but our room had 20" tabletop variety standard TVs) Walking distance to a ton of specialty restaurants. Chief Dislikes: Hi Speed Internet not free, Parking very expensive ($25+tip/day)

• Stayed: September 2007
1  Thank BbBbBbBbTx
Reviewed September 11, 2007

I recently coordinated a company conference to take place at Hotel Contess in San Antonio and it was great! The property, service, food, conference ammenities... everything was in order. This was the 3rd conference I have organized for my company and each time I usually end up exhausted at the end of each day. This time I was able to enjoy myself and have fun with my co-workers instead of worrying about all the little details. Thank you Hotel Contessa when our group comes to San Antonio again your property will be our 1st choice. I highly recommend this property for business or pleasure the facility is beautiful.

• Stayed: August 2007, traveled on business
Reviewed September 9, 2007

Just got back from our 3 night stay in San Antonio. We loved everything about the Contessia. They have the most wonderful staff. Everyone is so helpful. The rooms are beautiful and the beds are very comfortable. We would recommend this hotel to anyone staying in the San Antonio area.

Stayed: September 2007