“Don't listen to the bad reviews”
Review of Malibu Castle - CLOSED

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Malibu Castle
More attraction details
Owner description: Malibu San Antonio has everything you need to celebrate birthdays, have a party, corporate parties, events and team building, and for family gatherings. It’s the perfect place for friends and families to get together and cut loose with fun, games, and great food. With Bumper Boats, Go Karts, Arcade, Miniature Golf, Batting Cages, and so much more, there’s every way to play at Malibu San Antonio!
Reviewed July 5, 2011

Go-karts, bumper boats, batting cages, arcade games, and mini-golf all in one place. Lots of fun for anyone. I've taken my son (12yrs) and my two sisters (11 and 13) there several times and never heard one complaint. The price for mini-golf is cheap, and the course is rarely crowded. Go-karts can get a little pricey for individual tickets (as is the case with most go-karts, but there are a lot of ticket packs you can purchase that save you money. There's no charge for entry.

5  Thank Rocky_Balbooyah

Reviewed June 13, 2011

We go in the summer when they run a special on the rides. The video games are good, the prizes from tickets are on par with other places. Disappointed they disabled the water guns in the bumper boats! That was half the fun!!!

Reviewed February 20, 2011

Absolutely terrible. Expensive tickets with huge long lines. Spent $$ on tickets without being told that there was a 1.5 hr wait for carts, 1 hr wait for the little boats. Kids disappointed, parents irritated.

3  Thank dtm4
Reviewed March 18, 2006

My family (husband, son 19, son 12, daughter 8) and I visited San Antonio for the school break and we all had a blast! We choose an attraction or two for everyday. This was our experience of our day here: we called for information three times. We confirmed the hours of operation which were also posted on the Internet. Upon arriving a sign on the door stated that the park would be closed between 4:00-9:00. A big problem since it was two o'clock and we were meeting another family there at 5:00 and we could not reach them. We inquired about a day pass and we were told (as also stated on the Internet) that we could not do this unless we were entering as a party of eight. Upon arrival, a flyer on the desk showed a day pass for singles for that day. We were in line for a full hour for five minutes of go-cart use. I had my foot down the entire time and never had to use the breaks! In fact, during the course of my five minute sprint...the attendant had to push my car up the tiny hill twice! This was also the case with my son and husband. Several people in line were complaining about the misinformation they had received and demanded to speak to the manager. His reply to all of these people was that they had misunderstood. When I spoke to him he told me the same thing...I had misunderstood the information for three separate phone calls! We got our money back only after being extremely insistent. A horrible experience.

17  Thank emilie2697