“Good way to end a night” 4 of 5 bubbles

Cuisines: Seafood, American
Good for: Families with children
Neighborhood: Far West Side
Spring
“Good way to end a night”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 9, 2013

We were at the riverwalk all day, walked a lot around El Mercado and when we got to Red Lobster around 9:00 pm, it was a nice quiet place to be, it was pretty romantic, we ordered the $15.99 per person dinner (4 course dinner) it was o.k. nothing to write home about or in this case to tripadvisor about, but the tea was rather good. The Key Lime Pie was to die for. The shrimp cabob was very good, I wasn't fond of the dirty rice or the coconut shrimp, it was too sweet. The waitress was very nice and attentive, and of course the garlic butter biscuits were the best. A/C was really cold but other than that the mood was good. I'd go back and next time would probably order a steak and lobster and wear a jacket.

Visited June 2013

Fort Worth, Texas
“Our Server Was Excellent”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed May 23, 2013

Wife and I had a late dinner because we pulled into San Antonio later than expected. We had planned on trying some place new, but due to the hour (after 9 pm) and all-day travel fatigue, we stuck with a place we knew. Red Lobster does a pretty decent job with its offerings. And in this case, our server was excellent. Just the right amount of attention, not too little, but not smothering us either. My salmon was great and the missus enjoyed the shrimp dish she ordered. A nice meal for a couple of weary travelers. Thanks.

• Visited May 2013
Katy, Texas
“No Lobsters ??”
1 of 5 bubbles Reviewed February 20, 2013

My wife and I wanted the Lobsterfest special and on a Friday at 4pm, they were and had been out of lobsters. We got 2 appitizers with tea and it was $27 plus tips. That will be my last trip there. We would the old Shoneys next door and get better food for 1/2 the price. Papabeaux's is still the best overall seafood in S.A. and they have great lunches 24/7 forseniors for $10..

• Visited February 2013
    • 1 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
    • 2 of 5 bubbles
San Antonio, Texas
“Best Seafood and Service on the West Side”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed December 11, 2012

According to the West Side Story, lovers meet and fight, well there is no fight at Red Lobster. So this is just a "Lovers Story"...the service was great. The crab legs were savory while dipped in melted butter, the coconut crusted shrimp were to sweeten the pallet and I could go on and on forever. It truly was one of the best meals I have ever had served to me in San Antonio...too much for dessert and the "Lemonade" was just like being on the coast. There was so much food I had to take home leftovers for lunch the next day....more "Love was Spread" through Red Lobster and the Greater West Side of San Antonio.

• Visited November 2012
San Antonio, Texas
“YUM!!!!”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed June 25, 2012

We ate at the Red Lobster on 410 near I-10. The food was great! The waiter (Art) was always ontop of drinks and any request! We ordered the seafood sampler as an appetizer. The scallops were yum, the stuffed lobster mushrooms covered in cheese were awesome. My only dislike was the fried clams. I could hardly taste the clams due to so much batter. So, I would skip those. Dessert was wonderful as well. This location is one of the newer locations and was clean inside, and had nice decor. I felt like I was on a boat! Oh, the have a $15 special that includes a soup, a salad, and entree and a dessert and a beverage, so I would recommend that!

• Visited June 2012