“Amazing food!”

Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
“Amazing food!”
Reviewed May 2, 2013 via mobile

We ate at the Alamo Heights location. It was amazing! Reminded me of a little place in Carmel-By-The-Sea, California. They had the best Cannollini. Since then I have been on a search for comparable Italian food in our area. I think I've found it! Had the Chicken Cannollini and was perfect. Others with me had the smoked chicken penne and the salmon and everyone raved! Prices were good also. Can't wait to return.

• Visited May 2013
3 Thank Sharon L

San Antonio, Texas
“Excellent Food with Fantastic Service”
Reviewed April 18, 2013

We went to the one in Alamo Heights & had excellent service & the food was amazing !!!
The calamari was very good. The salad dressing is the best Italian dressing I've had, we even bought a bottle of it cause it was that good. They said they make it from scratch everyday & you could tell. The chicken Parmesan was very good & very tasty & the spaghetti sauce was also made from scratch that had an excellent taste. My husband just had the Spaghetti & Meatball & loved it as well & also like the sauce a lot & he said the meatball were very tasty. This is a real gem of a place for great Italian. We will be going back, this was a great find for excellent Italian food with fantastic service/ The service couldn't be any better, very tentative & always had a great smile & friendly service.

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank pruske25
San Antonio
“Are turn to an old favorite”
Reviewed March 2, 2013

This was my neighborhood Italian restaurant but I moved in 1996. A Groupon prompted a return visit.

Appetizers(mussels; caprese) both excellent. Salads all very fresh and properly dressed.

4 different entrees - each received praise.

Capellini Milano was wonderful. Plump, juicy shrimp. Just enough artichoke .

Good wine selection. reasonably priced.

Will return again soon.

• Visited February 2013
Horseshoe Bay, Texas
“Okay Italian food.”
Reviewed February 9, 2013 via mobile

The food was ok. We had calamari appetizer- it was ok. The best part for me were the drinks. I had a strawberry margarita and a glass of chianti. Both drinks were very good. The musicians were playing too loud when we arrived - we could not even hear our waiter. We asked the waiter to ask the musicians to lower the volume and they did. We had a good waiter.

San Antonio, Texas
“I could have eaten frozen food at home..”
Reviewed May 17, 2012

Maybe we came in alittle too early? We arrived at about 5, service was ok, but the food tasted like a lean cuisine on a plate. I was so unimpressed overall. I sure hope some days are Better than others.. Because the night we were there it was awful, and miserable. Our server didn't speak to us much, didnt inform us that our entrees came with salads, didn't check on us and didn't refill our drinks :( on our way out, everyone (like servers and I'm assuming management) were lounging in chairs and at tables by the door because it was slow.

2 Thank Ellen411