Comfort Inn & Suites Airport
$249
JW Marriott
  • Restaurant
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $279/night.

$65
$160
Hotel Contessa(San Antonio)
$159
Hotel Contessa
  • Pool
Comfort Suites Alamo/Riverwalk(San Antonio)
$169
ComfortSuites
$199
$299
Omni La Mansion del Rio(San Antonio)
$179
Omni Hotels
  • Restaurant
$219
Crockett Hotel(San Antonio)
  • Breakfast included
All reviewshot and cold choiceswafflesfront desk staff was helpfulbusiness centercar rentalroom was cleanfresh fruitflat screen tvnice stayexercise roomvery nice hotelwhataburgertaxicerealfridgechannelscheckin
Reviewed April 8, 2013

Good hotel, spacious rooms, too cold to swim in the outdoor pool.
Take the service road on the soth side of 410 towards Houston and turn right just after Whataburger. Easy to find once you get onto the service road.

Room Tip: Staff gives good directions.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank NiagaraQuilter
Reviewed April 1, 2013

Stayed in this excellent hotel for one week while working on my rehabilitation from injuries sustained in Afghanstan at the Center for the Intrepid, near Fort Sam Houston. Staff is ecellent, breakfast is switched up on every morning. Great atmoshpere. Ashley & Jimmy of the front desk staff our truly people oriented and go the extra mile to assist their patrons.

Room Tip: This is the best place to stay at while visiting San Antonio, TX. My wife and I spent two weeks on two separate occassions. Great staff and atmoshere. Breakfast was awesome each and everyday.
  • Stayed: March 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed October 10, 2012

We are Choice members and chose this hotel to stay at because we were catching a flight out the next morning. The website said they have a shuttle from 6:00 a.m. until midnight; however, when we asked for the shuttle at 6 a.m. Comfort called a cab and gave us a voucher to pay for it.
This hotel is also hidden a couple blocks off the frontage road. Even the desk clerk said having office buildings in front of it didn't help. No close restaurants. The room was nice and it was quiet - obviously - since there weren't many guests. Would probably choose another hotel because of location.

Room Tip: You should get the room you want since it doesn't look like it gets much business.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed October 9, 2012

Folks here are very nice. We were picked-up promptly at the airport, and treated royally from pick-up to check-out. Room was very comfortable with plenty of power outlets. Shower is nice & hot. Lighting is good. Internet is very slow, but that's my only gripe.

I had asked for a quiet room, and the front desk took that very seriously. Put me on the top floor far from the elevator and machines.

Room Tip: Stay in the back away from the elevator.
  • Stayed: October 2012, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 28, 2012

Once again! I have enjoyed a quiet evening at Comfort Inn and Suites, I love the way they treated me and how nice they were. The rooms were well kept and the environment help make the stay pleasant. I would highly recommend this hotel especially if you are planning several activities which involve kids (Fiesta Texas and Sea World). We do not have any, but I would surely bring my little ones if I did...

• Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple