“Wish I had a reason to stay longer.”
other travelers have booked this property
Front of home
Front of home looking towards park Alternate view
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Front of home
Front of home looking towards park
Alternate view
Park close-up
Living/Family room facing entryway
Downstairs bathroom at entry
Living/Family room looking into dining room
Living/Family room looking into dining/kitchen
Kitchen
Dining room with child's high chair
Alt view of Dining Room
Dining Room to Kitchen & Living / Family room
Alt. Kitchen view
Alt. Kitchen view
Close up of some amenities; fresh paper towels and dish sponge for every guest
Coffee, Creamer, Sugar, Filters and filters ready to go for that late arrival.
More coffee mugs, wine glasses, tall and short glasses; plenty for everyone!
And even more glasses included plastic cups and plates for the kiddos
Kitchenware knick/knacks to help you prepare just about any meal.
Other small appliances: blender, toaster, crock-pot, mixer, electric can-opener!
Plenty of pots and pans needed to prepare for the whole family.
Living room flat screen with cable television. AT&T Uverse 300 package.
Top of the stairs looking into double-queen master bedroom
Master bedroom featuring 2 queen size beds to maximize sleeping accommodations
Flat screen TV included with AT&T Uverse 300 package.
Master Bathroom with starter products: shampoo/conditioner, hand & bar soap
Alt view of master bathroom. Plenty of towels for your guest count + blow dryer
We'll make sure there is a towel set for each person in your family.
Bunk bed room. Twin over twin...
...over twin!
Upstairs guest bathroom. Same bathroom amenities. 2 rolls of TP per bathroom.
Third bedroom. Comfortable plush bed.
Alt. view of 3rd bedroom
Utility room with washer, dryer, iron and ironing board.
More starter products include dryer sheets and laundry detergent.
Fully enclosed backyard
Backyard with concrete patio
Seating for 6, but there is plenty of room for the table and chairs in garage.
Charcoal Grill is ready for your favorite BBQ!
Welcome to San Antonio! Welcome Home!
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 39 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Ain520
“Wish I had a reason to stay longer.”
Reviewed November 18, 2015 for a stay in November 2015

We loved this property. It's probably the best decision I've made regarding lodging EVER!!
We stayed in the area for my sons BMT graduation. There were 4 of us plus our airman, and this house provided plenty of space to relax. My son was able to rest and sleep with all the comforts as if he was at home. My younger son really enjoyed the flexibility of having the outside space and the playground right next door. I also felt at ease knowing he was close by. Carlos provides starter supplies which came in handy since we got in late in the evening. Anita welcomed us upon arrival and was very pleasant and helpful. Carlos was always available by phone call or text. We had no problems with our stay. There is also a Super Walmart, Kohls, a variety of fast food and restaurants, drug store and groceries stores within a 5 min drive. The house was clean and extremely comfortable. It was perfect!! My son will be leaving the area but i really wish I had a reason to come back. I would definitely stay here again and absolutely recommend to anyone visiting the area.
Angela

Larry B
“Quiet clean and well kept location”
Reviewed September 10, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

Carlos and company met us at the location, showed us the features and provided a clean, nicely appointed location to stay at. I plan on staying again!

Traveling group: Friends
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
Jenn A
“Military graduation/vacation”
Reviewed August 27, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

This house was so perfect for our trip! I highly recommend staying here. It was so great to have space and be able to spend time just relaxing and visiting with our airman and our family that came to watch the graduation. Having the park right next to house was a life saver with 2 small kids. I can't say enough how pleased we were. Anyone coming for a military graduation should snatch this place up as fast as they can.

Marce M
“VERY CONFORTABLE”
Reviewed August 11, 2015 for a stay in August 2015
person found this review helpful

Carlos was totally friendly, he was waiting for us when we arrived home, he showed us the whole house around. We have two little kids and this house was appropriate for them. The playground is steps away from the front door!
The neighborhood is friendly very close to sea world, heb, walgreens, cvs, etc....
Everything in San Antonio is 10-15 minutes away from everything, so this house has a ver good location.
Last day I forgot my wallet on a drawer and I came back and the lady who cleans the house was waiting for me to give it back to me.
Excellent service!!

Traveling group: Young Children
Recommended for:
Families with young children Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
  • Did the property offer wi-fi/internet access?
  • Was your security deposit returned on time?
megerj
Tucson, Arizona
“Perfect location”
Reviewed August 3, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

outstanding customer service - Carlos met us upon arrival to ensure a smooth setup. He also got the mail for us when one of the kids ordered a RC car part that got delivered to the locked mailbox area! Will stay again there for sure.

Traveling group: Large Group
gabriel s
“Great Experience”
Reviewed July 22, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

The stay was very pleasant and over all a great place. The house is in a great area, very quiet and safe. The house was big enough for 9 people and a baby. Carlos thought of every detail, from the wifi password to condiments to even a hair straightener and blow dryer. I 100% recommend this house and would more than likely stay here again.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: Area of the house
Traveling group: Extended Family
Recommended for:
Friends getaway Families with young children
Large groups
  • Was the property as advertised?
Gregory E
“A quiet relaxing stay”
Reviewed July 15, 2015 for a stay in July 2015
person found this review helpful

My family and I found the home very spacious and comfortable. The amenities made for a home away from home feel. The neighborhood is quiet and secure, and shops, restaurants, and sights of interest are within close proximity. We enjoyed our stay and I would certainly recommend.

Traveling group: Extended Family
Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing