“So much to choose from”

Delice Chocolatier & Patisserie
Ranked #11 of 52 Bakeries in San Antonio
Reviewed December 31, 2018 via mobile

My husband and I drove out of the way just to come here after seeing Nacho on the holiday baking special, and we're so glad we did! We picked a variety of cakes, cookies, and chocolates, and everyone had loved them.

Date of visit: December 2018

Reviewed August 4, 2018 via mobile

Wow, we had the most delicious macarons from here today. Unicorn blueberry, pistacio, mexican vanilla, chocolate, hazelnut, strawberry, lavender and dulce de leche. They were so tender and delicate and the filling was light and lovely. The filling only had a hint of flavor, not overwhelming, just enough to compliment the macaron.

We have not tasted the chocolates yet, but I will be surprised if they are not equally delicious.

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed February 24, 2018

Treated my wife to a cupcake from Delice and she dais it was moist, delicate and delicious. The owner are super nice and friendly. Everything is made fresh and in store. The place is always clean. Our favorite pace for anything Chocolate.

Date of visit: February 2018
Reviewed January 5, 2018 via mobile

So we walked in and the smell of yummy goodness is intoxicating. The customer service is excellent. The owner (gentleman in the pic) taught me so much about chocolate in our short visit. The dark chocolate dipped peanut butter Oreo cookies were slap yourself good...lol.
The prices are affordable and if you ask him how they make chocolate you will be in for a treat. Please stop by.
As an added bonus: Ask him about his wife. If you watch Food Network you’ll understand.

Date of visit: January 2018
Reviewed December 5, 2016 via mobile

I have tried macarons, cake, cookies and of course the chocolate and although all are good the chocolate is my fav. I must say the owners make this place even more amazing. They are as super nice and as helpful as can be. The store is always clean and everything is displayed neatly every time I visit. I wish Susana and Ignacio many, many great years of business in San Antonio.

Date of visit: November 2016