“Still great BBQ”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Reviewed August 25, 2014

This place is a staple in San Antonio for great BBQ. We go there mostly on Sunday after church and there usually no wait. The staff is friendly and very attentive. The ribs are my favorite, followed closely by the smoked turkey. My wife goes for the sausage and lean brisket. I love the beans and fried okra. I hear there desserts are to die for, but I never have room for them. They do have live music on weekends. There is lots of parking in the back.

Reviewed August 9, 2014

This was my first time to County Line, and I was very impressed!!! The service was great. The food was fantastic. I recommend splurging for the homemade bread. We had enough to take back to our room and snack on later. It's located up by Fiesta Texas, in that area. Very very close to the hotel we stayed at. They had live music playing on a Thursday night. This may be one of my favorite places to eat now in San Antonio.

Reviewed July 23, 2014

Preparing a BBQ dinner for 15 out-of-town folks with no time to prepare it caused me to seek out a local BBQ restaurant. With several to choose from and having tried them all at one time or another, I chose County Line BBQ in San Antonio on I-10. Great choice! The brisket was excellent!! Everyone loved the rich flavor, the moistness, and the fact that we had plenty for folks to take home! If you ever need a whole fully smoked brisket, I highly recommend County Line.

Reviewed May 28, 2014

Located on IH-10 West of Wurzbach Road I was disappointed in my sliced BBQ sandwich. It wasn't bad, just not as good as it could be. My dining companion agreed and we thought the grade of beef was the difference. Service, sides, atmosphere, and location are great. They have live entertainment and good selection of beer available. We didn't try ribs, sausage, or poultry and those may have been better. Worth a try, but I enjoy Rudy's much more.

Reviewed April 22, 2014

Food was sub par. Service was mediocre. Isn't one that I will make a point of returning too. Wasn't very busy and the waitstaff acted like they were inconvenienced for our family of 8.

1  Thank ParkinHerd