“Oustanding”

Neighborhood: Far North Central
Neighborhood: Far North Central
“Oustanding”
Reviewed January 2, 2012

Outstanding, great price, friendly staff, mon night is happy hour so you here better prices. Its all so good.

san antonio
“Best and most reasonable Sushi in San Antonio!”
Reviewed September 12, 2011

My family and I have been going to Sake Cafe for years! The staff is so sweet, and the sushi is always fresh, delicious, and the pieces are very generous. We love sitting at the sushi bar, but the tables are nice and atmosphere is relaxed. I prefer it to "fancier" corporate sushi places in town.Plus, they just started delivery - hurray!

• Visited September 2011
1 Thank SArestaurantlover
San Antonio, TX
“Great food, friendly service”
Reviewed May 1, 2011

Fortunately I live near this wonderful restaurant, so I can go whenever I feel like dining out. The waitresses always greet me with a smile and they know what I like. I have never been disappointed in a meal there and I eat there often -- likely 6 times a month on average. Atmosphere is relaxing and friendly.

• Visited April 2011
“Great neighborhood sushi cafe.”
Reviewed October 22, 2010

I have a family of five and my little kids love sushi. From tako to massago with quail eggs they will eat it. We love going here and sitting at the bar and watching the Sushi chef create their art. You should see the dragon roll they made look like a caterpillar. Anyway very friendly and food is great. I love the fact that you can make the sushi the way you want it with out being nickled and dimed for every change.