“Best Breakfast Tacos”

Cuisines: Southwestern, Mexican
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 3, 2013

Some of the best food in town. When we come home to San Antonio from Indiana breakfast is a must. Sometimes we even go back for lunch.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

We wandered into Taco Haven recently when the Spurs were playing for the NBA Championship. There were 17 of us in our group, including 2 little ones, to celebrate a birthday. Because of the NBA game, they were taking reservations that evening but they were so gracious in accommodating our large party. The service and food was terrific. Our birthday girl received a serenade and a wonderful piece of cake. We tried several of the desserts and they were also very good. Will go back again next time we are in town.

Reviewed June 15, 2013

To me, the best sign of great Mexican food is a line of the local Hispanic community waiting to get inside... Honestly Taco Haven doesn't "need" me to post a review for them and I actually don't usually post reviews... BUT even though they were PACKED, with a steady river of more people coming in for lunch when we left at 1 pm, the service was so excellent that I felt I needed to write a review. If you show up to Taco Haven and there's a big line DON'T leave! They do such an excellent job getting people seated that even with a long line we got seated really quickly. besides if you do leave you will miss out on the best authentic Mexican food to be found ANYWHERE! And I know what I'm talking about... I have traveled a lot, all over the country, and I always eat Mexican every where I go... and usually a couple of different restaurants in each town or city... This is by far the best I've had! Plus, the three of us were stuffed to the gills and the total bill was only $36.

2  Thank ReallyLosinIt
Reviewed May 28, 2013

We discovered this restaurant last summer & were excited to come back ! There was a short wait. The staff is excellent at moving the tables and getting people in and out. Our waiter did get my order wrong but corrected it immediately and let me keep the "wrong" taco. The tortillas are excellent. We will definitely return !

Reviewed May 19, 2013 via mobile

We were a group of 5, hungry for breakfast! We walked in and were seated immediately with a big smile and a very cheerful waitress handing out menus. It took us a few minutrs to narrow down our orders. Seems we all wanted to try everything! Breakfast tacos are amazing! Stop in and see how long it takes you to decide what to order! Its a fun place!