“Little Italy...just like the real thing”

Little Italy Restaurant
Ranked #505 of 4,727 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: North Central
Description: Family owned and operated, Little Italy Restaurant & Pizzeria opened in 1983. We've been serving San Antonio families for over 30 years. We provide catering and private dining in the Big Apple. Call us today to make reservations or take out our amazing Italian food!
Reviewed April 23, 2012

We had a family dinner and the food was very, very good at reasonable prices. The service was first rate. This is an old style family restaurant.

Reviewed April 8, 2012

Went w/friends and was impressed. Very casual...felt like what it is, a family place. They give you slices of pizza before the meal, very cool. Dawn had Eggplant Roll-a-tini, very tasty. I had a Chicken Picata, did not leave a bite on the plate. Will add this place to our list of place to re-visit.

Reviewed March 29, 2012

I was told this was a good authentic Italian restaurant. The main dish I had, linguini with clams was very flavorful but left me not feeling full as it was not that much compared with other Italian restaurants I have visited. I ordered my favorite dessert, a cannoli, but was sorely disappointed when it came out. I took one bite and did not take another. The filling was runny and not very flavorful. I told my waiter and he took it away and told me that he would take it off my check.

Reviewed March 14, 2012

The Server Chris totally rocks, best service we've had in years...oh yeah and the food was good too! Ask him to make his "special dipping sauce"...you'll be hooked forever!

Reviewed March 2, 2012

One of my favorite local Italian restaurant. You won't go wrong with the House Cabernet.
The wait staff are excellent and provide great service with out being pushy or trying to hurry you . Run by Brother and Sister I guess they took over for parents who may show up now and then. Usually packed on Friday and Saturday nights, so be prepared to wait, but once your seated you can take your time and enjoy