“Great little gem”

Ranked #2,431 of 4,671 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Mexican
“Great little gem”
Reviewed June 7, 2014

Visiting a friend in the air force and found this place right by the base. Food is good and authentic for a great price! Breakfast is the bomb!

• Visited June 2014

common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Well I tried it”
Reviewed May 14, 2014 via mobile

Slow service. Cold tacos. Long wait. Cute staff friendly service. I would be willing to try lunch based on pased reviews.

1 Thank Charles M
“Cool dude”
Reviewed May 7, 2014 via mobile

Me and my wife love the enchiladas and the lemonade and the chips the beans and rice is good tortillas always fresh

Lakeway
“Cheap and yummmy”
Reviewed May 29, 2013

We arrived here for breakfast when we were visiting. This place is very small but everyone was very friendly. We got seated right away and ordered quickly. All the food was GREAT. We will be back. Try this small restaurant, it will be worth it.

• Visited May 2013
1 Thank Courtney M
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Not the Johnny's it used to be.”
Reviewed December 24, 2011

I've lived in the neighborhood all my life. I've eaten at Johnnys a lot. But for the first time service has been horrible. The food was very cold when it came out and it was not good. Good thing I was hungry and I'm not one to complain. I work in the hospitality industry and I recommend this restaurant to a lot of our military clients who come into Fort Sam for training or relocation. If service is like this for them I now know not to recommend it.

1 Thank Mele1974