“Cheap pizza!”

Cuisines: Pizza
Neighborhood: North Central
Neighborhood: North Central
Reviewed September 24, 2012 via mobile

Don't know if I would take a date there but when you need lots of pizza, cheap. This is your place! Large NY style for 4.99 carry out. It blows doors on Little Cesar's. Good value and decent pizza. Great for bday party or football night.

There are newer reviews for Chicago's Pizza

Reviewed April 1, 2012

This rating is in regards to the Chicago's Pizza #3 located on Fredericksburge!

RUDE HORRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!! - Our first time ordering and our 2 litter was HOT and we were missing dipping sauce with our cheese sticks. I called back to ask if this was normal, if the sodas came hot normally and the lady was EXTREMELY RUDE and hung up on me 1. Then I called back again and told her I would not be ordering from them agian.. The girl had the nerve to tell me that that was just fine and they have my number and will never deliver to me again!!

Reviewed March 20, 2012

Some where near SeaWorld we ran into this tiny place in a plaza late and ordered take out. The 20 minute wait was worth it. We got the thin crust but had we had more time my mouth was watering watching the calzone being cooked in the rotating oven. yummm

Reviewed January 9, 2012

We ate the Chicago 2 location which is attached to a Valero gas station--did not expect that! The pizza and breadsticks were good, but the physical restaurant itself was a dump! No decor and putrid lime green walls. Good for carryout not for dining in.

Reviewed January 4, 2012

Food was not what we ordered and tasted horrible. The food was supposed to come with a free coke the driver said he would get one out of his car and just left.It took over an hour and a half to get delivery. Which is hard to believe that anyone would go here twice.so how could they be busy. And being from Chicago the food is nothing like Chicago pizza.