“Just o.”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Midtown
Reviewed May 5, 2012

We ordered chicken alfredo lasagna - it was just ok. Salad was good; bread not so much.

Reviewed March 10, 2012

Good Italian food at a decent price. The eggplant parmesean was delicious, but what really made an impression on me was the chocolate chip cannoli. My husband and I shared one, but I was left wishing that I had ordered my own.

Reviewed March 9, 2012

Excellent food and resonable prices. Only 2 blocks from the 1908 Ayres Inn Bed & Breakfast.Well done in both service and quality!

Reviewed January 28, 2012

We ate at Capparelli's on Main with several friends. The service was excellent as was the food. The atmosphere was great as well. I would enjoy visiting this restaurant again, and would definitely recommend it to friends.

1  Thank Christi C
Reviewed September 30, 2011

We walked here from our B&B and found this delightful family operated restaurant. There is a great selection, the portions are huge, the food is excellent and the cost is reasonable. Service is quick and friendly. The atmosphere is quiet, business casual or casual evening. Highly recommend for a nice dinner meal.

1  Thank Funsun60