“good food make you happy”

Dry Dock Oyster Bar
Ranked #1,552 of 4,669 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Seafood
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Austin, Texas
“good food make you happy”
Reviewed April 15, 2011

delicious food make you happy, gumbo soup was tasty and well done, season craw fish was so fresh, shrimp po' boy sandwich was great for lunch

• Visited April 2011

• Korean first
Denver, Colorado
“Beer and Fried Food”
Reviewed July 29, 2010

This place is in a building in the shape of a boat so my wife refused to go there for the longest time. But, one Tuesday I got her to try the all you can eat shrimp to break the ice. We went a couple of times after that to have drinks with coworkers, but we never really ate here again.
Its has a pretty standard coastal dive bar feel with predictable faire. Fried this and boiled that.
Its worth a try during Happy Hour or all you can eat shrimp, but not for much else.

United States
“local favorite???”
Reviewed September 18, 2009

Great seafood find in this area of San Antonio. My extended stay has led me here a number of times already. It seems like a local favorite. The entrance is into the bar area; just seat yourself inside or out & the staff is quick to greet you. Daily lunch specials can be ordered any day of the week (during lunch times of coarse), just ask. The menu can be viewed on their website; my personal favorite is the crawfish etoufee'. Evenings, especially weekend nights, get crowded as the place is not huge, just moderately sized. It's cool to eat, drink, and socialize here. I like it.

Minnesota
“Great Seafood”
Reviewed August 27, 2009

I originally went to Sea Island Shrimp House but did not find anything that appealed to me on their menu so I headed to Dry Dock on the Hostess's recommendation. I had their Tuna Steak and it was perfectly seasoned and cooked with a nice veggie medley and rice pilaf. I would definately go again!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Old school clog your arteries....yummy”
Reviewed November 1, 2008

Old school clog your arteries....yummy

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook