“Chop"stinks"”

Cuisines: Chinese
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Reviewed July 31, 2013

Throughout the years, chopsticks has really gone down. Years ago used to be good and clean. During the last 2 visits, the food is not good at all, extremely dirty and the worst tres leches cake every!!! It's pretty price and not worth a penny. It is the worst Chinese restaurant buffet every visit.

Reviewed February 20, 2013

For the price it's good eating to me.....they have more than just chinese choices....I love that I can get a little bit of everything....the better company you have the more enjoyable the atmosphere and my company was awesome....

Reviewed February 14, 2013

My husband and I used to love coming to this place. Unfortunately, the last few visits haven't been very good experiences. Plenty of food to choose from except buffet area is kind of messy. Food is okay.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

There was no menu for takeout, we could only utilize the dinner buffet for $10.95 per takeout container

Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

Every time we visit San Antonio we make sure to visit Chopsticks. Our recent visit will lead us not to visit anymore. They began to add MSG to their food... An ingredient my husband and I are allergic to. That is just so sad... Food used to be so delish.

2  Thank arincon05