“Consistently good”

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Reviewed July 17, 2012

Steaks are great but so is the seafood, suprisingly. The blooming onion is sometimes salty but that's why they have great drinks..........and they are great !

Reviewed June 10, 2012

All you can eat baby back ribs Tuesday. Served with excellent sides and live music outside in the eve.

Reviewed May 17, 2012

what can you say it is Outback! Just like the one at home and everywhere else I go to them.

Reviewed March 24, 2012

To me this place is just average. Their steaks or OK. The last time I was there I ordered the Prime Rib, when my order arrived my Prime rib was cold and I had to add salt. I never add salt! I have better steaks and prime Rib before. I have also had the salmon it's OK here also. The prices I think are too high for the quality of the food.

Reviewed December 27, 2011

We had dinner at the Outback near DeZavala off I-10 on Dec 24 around 5:30. We all had steaks of different types....each was cooked just right; all were great cuts. Service was outstanding. We used "call-ahead seating" and were seated immediately. We are fans of Outback....this location was probably one of the best we've encountered. We will definitely go back!