Texas Land & Cattle Steakhouse
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: North Central
Reviewed June 1, 2014

I try not to eat at a chain when we are on a business trip. I know this is a small chain, rather a small franchise. Again coworkers buddy insisted on this place for their ribeye. It was good, but I have had lots better. My friend had a steak, and for life of me can not recall which cut. but he ordered it med rare. OH my It was so darn good. cut with a fork and it had a pepper like rine around it. I believe it was the house smoked sirloin after glancing back at their menu........ If I went back THAT is what I would get.
Overall for a steakhouse didn't think the menu was that big.
Staff was friendly and timely. Beer was cold! :)

Reviewed May 30, 2014

Took some clients there and had a great meal. Steaks were cooked exactly correct with no complaints from anyone

Reviewed May 5, 2014

I ate here during a business trip to San Antonio. I had the ribeye, baked potato, and soup. Everything was excellent. The steak was cooked perfectly and was very good. I would definately eat here again.

Reviewed May 1, 2014

We had a party of 6 and our bill was only $100. We did not have reservations, and we were seated immediately. The food was TEXAS BIG! It was amazing, had Sirloin cooked to perfection, and the chicken fried steaks were a full chicken breast. Best darn food I have eaten in Texas!

Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

Visited with my son and wanted a really good steak, that is what we got!! Service, food was excellent especially the porterhouse steak. Wedge salad, yummy!!