“Great tex-mex food.”

Los Barrios Mexican Restaurant
Ranked #83 of 4,645 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Mexican
Good for: Families with children, Local cuisine, Business meetings, Large groups
Dining options: Lunch, Breakfast, Reservations
Arlington, Texas
“Great tex-mex food.”
Reviewed May 28, 2013

this was the first time we tried this restaurant. We've tired of the market and the riverwalk places and wanted to try something new. We were a little skeptical when we drove up but once we entered the restaurant we were at ease. The food was excellent and the service was great. The food was out long before we got hungry. i will go again!

Visited April 2013

“Trip Advisor did not let me down!”
Reviewed April 28, 2013 via mobile

We looked on Trip Adviser, as we always do, when looking for a good Mexican restaurant while in San Antonio. Overall, the meal was wonderful! The service waitress was very friendly, had good chips and salsa and the enchiladas were really wonderful!!
Overall, this was a good choice at reasonable prices. We will be back again!

• Visited April 2013
North Aurora, Illinois
“The food is phenomenal”
Reviewed April 15, 2013

This is not to miss. We went there because Bobby Flay had done a Puffy Taco throwdown on the Food Network with the owner. Large restaurant with a HUGE menu. Very generous portions and the food was excellent. I don't eat spicy food and our waiter was very helpful with the menu (I had the Carne Asada and it was delicious) and he also brought me a dip for the chips because I thoughtg the salsa was too hot (I am a huge wimp). Great value for the amount of food. I would definitely go back.

Visited April 2013
San Antonio, Texas
“Love the Original Los Barrios on Blanco!”
Reviewed March 26, 2013 via mobile

Food is always great! Started with queso and chips. Love the hot sauce and chimichurri. I ordered the enchilada, puffy taco plate. Can't be beat. Mt buddy got tacos de pueblo. Looked great. Authentic street tacos. Los Barrios is one of the best!

West Columbia, Texas
“Amazing food, great prices”
Reviewed March 12, 2013

Off the Riverwalk. Authentic food for a great price and the service was just wonderful. We had a waiter that really made our experience even better, he noticed we were salsa fans and brought out 2 kinds of salsa from the back that one of the waiters (Henry) makes when he can. The were just....so good! I had the puffy tacos...this is what they are famous for (they had a Throwdown with Bobby Flay a few years back). I liked them, get the beef.

Visited March 2013