“Totaly tender”

Cuisines: Barbecue
Neighborhood: Uptown Broadway
Neighborhood: Uptown Broadway
Reviewed May 16, 2014

Wonderful atmosphere, clean & cozy place for a relaxing meal . They are only open from 9am til 4pm. The food needed no extra seasoning. The potato salad was as good as mine. The bbq ribs and turkey was so tender it practically melted in your mouth. My only problem I have with most establishments is that they only carry diet Pepsi as a choice for folks that don't want the sugar. I'm not a soda drinker. The price was reasonable.

Reviewed October 26, 2013

Certainly, you must come to Texas and enjoy the mesquite barbecue flavors. The great thing about Bill Miller is that they make good BBQ and Texas comfort food readily accessible. The fried chicken certainly beats the other major chicken chains in regards to flavor and the brisket is moist.

They make great salads and desserts,plus offer salsa and rye bread with every meal. Only can pull that off in this part of the country.

Reviewed August 18, 2013

Employees were nice. Food was typical fast food BBQ. Certainly not the rare downhome finger-licking good stuff. Potato salad was not good. I wouldn't go out of my way to eat here again.

Reviewed July 23, 2013

After leaving Sea World and wanting something good and quick, we stopped in here with trepidation. But the service was awesome, the food was pretty good and we really enjoyed being treated well. Although dated in it's decor, the food meets the needs of the average consumer. And the price was almost too CHEAP! I was shocked at how little it cost for a table of 6.

Reviewed May 14, 2013 via mobile

I usually eat at the Bill Miller on 1604, which is excellent. This Bill Miller has disappointed me on several occasions and I would rather drive across town to another one than eat here. The employees are rude and the portions they give are very very small. They also have given me old food. Not going back!