“Delicious Dinner, Great Experience”

Aldo's Ristorante Italiano
Dining options: Late Night, Outdoor Seating, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Cross street: Wurzbach
Description: Aldo's restaurant offers a dining experience as warm and inviting as an Italian country home. Our menu is filled with a variety of fresh handmade dishes cooked to perfection. They will kiss your lips with the flavors of Tuscany. Our exquisite service and extensive wine list make a combination that will create the perfect meal. Don't miss our lounge, a great place to watch your favorite team while sipping your favorite beverage and treating yourself to an appetizer. If you are looking for a more private dinner, just ask Aldo about our private dining rooms. They're perfect for small business meetings, special occasions, or a quiet romantic dinner. We are here to meet and exceed your expectations. A visit to Aldo's is one that you will not soon forget. We look forward to seeing you soon!
Reviewed May 12, 2018

Beautiful building and setting but unfortunately I was told they are moving. Run by non-Italians but the food tastes authentic. Sean was a wonderful server, attentive, friendly and professional. Wine half price on Sundays was certainly enjoyed. The fresh bread was yummy. Included salad was fresh and tasty and the taglianini was simple yet very flavorful. The veal piccata and halibut were both loaded with flavor. Good tiramisu. Pleasant atmosphere.

Date of visit: May 2018

Reviewed May 8, 2018 via mobile

I met an old colleague for dinner and wanted him to experience a local restaurant. I arrived early and sat on the comfortable couch by the reception area. I was there less than a minute before a gentleman asked me if I wanted water or anything to drink while I waited. A few minutes later we were seated and the friendly experience began. The specials were described in detail and made our decisions easy. He had the veal ravioli and I had the halibut over eggplant. The house Chianti was nice. The food was wonderful and full of flavor. The specials came with a small salad which was good. The bread was perfect with simple olive oil and cracked pepper. The coffee was so good I had a second cup. The prices are higher than some places but I think it is worth it. If you are looking for a treat, I would highly recommend Aldo’s. We went on a Tuesday evening.

Date of visit: May 2018
Reviewed April 25, 2018

This is a wonderful Italian restaurant. I had the salad with grilled chicken and it was perfect. Quite a lovely location too. I would recommend it to anyone. It's difficult to find a truly classy restaurant anymore, but this is it. I'm coming back with my husband!

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed April 11, 2018

My wife and I had lunch here today, and everything about this restaurant was exceptional. The service was superb without being intrusive. We ate Fried Calamari, Chef's Ravioli with mushrooms, cheese and spinach--absolutely delicious, and Eggplant Parmesan. For dessert, we had Tiramisu. Everything was excellently prepared and served in an attractive manner. The portions were above expectations, with both of us leaving the restaurant with another meal to enjoy later. This was our first visit, but it will not be the last. Highly Recommend.

Date of visit: April 2018
Reviewed March 4, 2018 via mobile

We ordered fried calamari, lasagna, penne vodka, fettuccine alfredo. The food was perfectly prepared and the pasta had that nice al dente chew. The restrooms are clean! The patio area is under live oak trees and I would have loved to sit outside. I think it’s handicap accessible but I can’t be sure. There are a couple of steps that should be wide & short enough to get a wheelchair up them. I’ll gladly go again. Do wear business casual. I was somewhat underdressed.

Date of visit: March 2018