Tripadvisor

Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed September 8, 2019

We happened to be driving past on our way toMcNay and saw the parking lot full. Decided if that many people were there it had to be good and it was! My husband ordered a brisket sandwich and I ordered the bbq turkey. Both came with fries. The brisket was very tender as was the turkey on fresh buns with bread and butter pickles. Fries were perfect- not too salty. Waitress was very nice. Service was fast.

Date of visit: September 2019
Write a reviewReviews (119)

Reviewed September 3, 2019

The hamburgers and brisket are the best in my opinion,This place has been around forever ,and the reason it’s been open decades is the food is plentiful ,really good and reasonable prices.You can’t go wrong eating here.

Date of visit: August 2019
Reviewed July 27, 2019 via mobile

Omg!!! It’s hot, very hot. But it has the most complex taste that I have had in a long time. I was sweating out of places I didn’t know I could sweat from, but I couldn’t put it down. I will eat it again.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed July 11, 2019 via mobile

We had the 1/3 barrel burger with cheese and bacon added and the 1/4# burger with cheese and bacon added.
These came with onion rings and fries.

All were cooked perfectly. Fries and onion rings were as good as any that I have had.

Chocolate shake was delicious.

Date of visit: July 2019
Reviewed May 30, 2019

Food was very bland. Only the sauces had any flavor. My wife asked for her onion rings well done. Waitress completely ignored the request and swore what we got was well done. Didn't do anything to try and fix the experience. I was so looking forward to going to another Guy Fieri reviewed restaurant. I look for them and the experience is usually very worthwhile. I don't know what happened here, but this place was a big miss for my wife and me.

Date of visit: May 2019