“It was ok”

Dining options: Breakfast
Fredericksburg, Virginia
“It was ok”
Reviewed June 14, 2013

I had the slice beef sandwich was good but had a lot of fat on it which I really do not like. The "sweet" tea was disappointing and the service could of been better. Onion rings were very good! I'd go back to try something different.

San Antonio, Texas
“Holy hamburger batman!”
Reviewed June 14, 2013 via mobile

We ate here for lunch and the burgers were amazing! They were cooked perfectly and full of flavor. Warning: The Thai burger is not for the faint of heart!! Our waitress was sweet and attentive. We will be back!

Houston, Texas
“From 1965-2013”
Reviewed June 12, 2013

I grew up on The Bun N Barrel . I knew the waitress who brought my sliced bar b que to the car back in the day . B and B as we called it was my first stop from the airport when I came home from college in the 80's . I continued to eat there until they changed their sauce about 8 years back . I have since moved away . I ate there today and things truly have changed . The people from the Tai restraunts took over and it is not the same . The meat is fatty ,the buns have less poppy seeds and the sauce is in between their old and the replacement . It was not anywhere near what it was from my first meal in the late sixties until 2008 . So sad so sorry

Orlando
“Good solid BBQ”
Reviewed May 17, 2013

This is good BBQ. There is nothing fancy about it. Just well done food in a place that has been doing it for quite a while. We were there for a late lunch, and service was great.

Visited May 2013
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Eclectic burger place”
Reviewed May 2, 2013

Stopped in here for a quick bite for dinner based on location and seeing this on place on the food network. I had the Barrel burger which is a 1/3 pound burger. The burger had a very nice taste to it, the bun was fresh and the onion rings served with it were also quite tasty. The order comes with fries as well, but I would rate the fries as just average. I recommend it for the tasty burgers and onion rings, as well as the ecletic atmosphere.

• Visited May 2013