“Pad Thai Heaven”

Cuisines: Thai
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Reviewed January 31, 2013

OK I'll admit I've never ordered anything else at Thai Restaurant. Why would I? The lunch, including tax, is $8 for a large order w/ egg roll. Which also is excellent. The service is A1. The place is small and cozy. Very clean and bright. I would go there every week if I lived closer.

Reviewed November 25, 2012 via mobile

The food was good but not great. There are others that are much better.

The restaurant closes for lunch at 3pm. We walked in at 2:45pm and they basically rushed us out of the door.

Reviewed April 22, 2009

This little unassuming restaurant in a strip mall is a gem, and serves some of the best Thai food I have ever had. We used to frequent it often when we still lived in San Antonio, and it is a must when we visit friends and family.

The atmosphere isn't very posh, however, the food makes up for it tenfold. My husband and his best friend always tried to outdo each other when it came to the level of spicyness which ranges from 1 to 10. The food is always fresh, and the vegetables crisp. Thai Restaurant is always on our list of must-eat-there restaurants when we visit San Antonio. It does get very crowded during lunch hour since it is in the Medical Center Area, and does offer a great lunch special.