“MMMMMM good!”

Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations
Wimberley, Texas
“MMMMMM good!”
Reviewed July 28, 2011

This was my second visit to Tong's and I loved it! A bit of an odd location, but the inside and patio are lovely.

Try the crispy spring rolls - to die for! We were eating light, but also had a shrimp and pecan dish that was out of this world. Topped the munchies off with Bubble Teas (I tried the cantaloupe and he did the mango - rocked!). I am hooked on those drinks now. Can't wait to go back and try the sushi. The lady at the table next to us kept ooooing and aaaahing over hers and the sushi bar is lovely.

• Visited July 2011

San Antonio, Texas
“One of my favorite Asain places”
Reviewed May 1, 2011

I love the Pad Thai! Oh, and the bubble tea is amazing. I have to eat dairy-free, so I thought I would never be able to get bubble tea, but they made me some without milk! Yay! The waiter was really nice and very attentive (patient, too, with our indecisiveness). May seem a bit pricey, but the portions are big and you can easily get two meals out of one trip.

• Visited May 2011
Miami, Florida
“Great lunch deal”
Reviewed June 3, 2010

Really enjoyed, the plates were generous. The outdoor patio is really a nice treat. Service is very prompt. Close to the zoo and I-35.

Waco, Texas
“As close to Thailand as you can get in San Antonio”
Reviewed March 30, 2010

This is probably the most authentic Thai food you can get in San Antonio... I had white spring rolls and the Northern Curry... presentation was good, food was excellent. Outside seating by the waterfall had great ambiance. Highly recommended. Sushi bar as well. A Chinese menu for people who don't do Thai.

1 Thank neuroshrink
Tampa, Florida
“Below Average Thai”
Reviewed July 30, 2009

It may be that this is the best Thai in San Antonio....but if you go to any other city in the U.S. you would find that the Thai served here is really below average. 3 of us, all from different states, ordered 3 different entrees and all agreed that the food was just not that great. Not that it was bad....it just wasn't very good.