“Good”

The Magnolia Pancake Haus
Ranked #42 of 4,625 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American
Good for: Local cuisine, Kids, Families with children, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Brunch, Breakfast, Lunch, Free Wifi, Highchairs Available, Parking Available, Seating, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Description: The Magnolia Pancake Haus is driven by the belief that "Quality Counts". We strive to be the first choice for breakfast in San Antonio and deliver excellence in every plate to every guest we serve. Serving Breakfast to San Antonians since 2000.
“Good”
Reviewed February 17, 2014 via mobile

Saw this on website and went there. The wait was 2 hours but they will text you when it is time so you can go explore while waiting. Food came fast once ordered and portions were great. My wide had banana foster pancakes they were so good no syrup needed. A tip, if you see a place where people are lined up it is somewhere you need to try.

Cypress, Texas
“Have to try Bacon Waffle”
Reviewed February 16, 2014

This place has some of the best breakfast ever! I did not deal with a wait as I visited during the week but know that the wait can be long. The food is really good and the service is quick.

Fruit Heights, Utah
“Everything is Good”
Reviewed February 12, 2014 credit card Amex Card Member Review

Everything here is delicious no matter what time of day you eat here. Especially the bacon - sooo good!

Visited November 2013
“Well worth the wait”
Reviewed February 11, 2014 via mobile

My husband and I had been meaning to try this restaurant every time I visited San Antonio but never made it down there. Finally, we made it and I am so glad we did! There was quite a line on Saturday morning so I would suggest getting there before eight. The conrned beef hash was...amazing. It just melted in your mouth! And the pancakes were by far the best I have ever eaten. The waitstaff were just as wonderful as the food. Definitely a repeat for us!

Visited January 2014
Fairburn
“great find for breakfast”
Reviewed February 6, 2014

I stooped by hopeing for something unique and found it! I walked in just past 11am and the place was kinda slow at that time so I got seated right away. After checking out the menu, and I just had to try the jambalaya omelet, I ordered and the service was pretty fast and attentative. Drinks were refilled quickly, and the food was served up fast. The omlete was great!! Id defintly go back. The only thing Id suggest would be that even though the cashier has to take orders when people call in they shouldnt just ignore the person paying there bill while they do it. After an otherwise great experience I ended up leaving without even a thank you.