“Very good breakfast done right!”

The Magnolia Pancake Haus
Ranked #47 of 4,642 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Breakfast
Description: The Magnolia Pancake Haus is driven by the belief that "Quality Counts". We strive to be the first choice for breakfast in San Antonio and deliver excellence in every plate to every guest we serve. Serving Breakfast to San Antonians since 2000.
San Antonio, Texas
“Very good breakfast done right!”
Reviewed November 16, 2013 via mobile

First of all, the food is great! I have only tried the breakfast food, however it is done right. And the service has always been great.

The homemade sausage is one of my favorite side items, and the coffee is delightful.

Without a doubt one of the best breakfast joints I have ever been too. Don't miss this one if visiting San Antonio. It is worth the wait even on a weekend!

1 Thank Pgk1978

Laredo
“Best Breakfast Ever!”
Reviewed November 15, 2013

This restaurant merits a visit every time you are in San Antonio! The service is fantastic. The wait is well worth the end result-FOOD! I always tell myself I am going to try something different, However, I always stick with the same big breakfast with ham and the apple cinnamon pancakes. My friend swears by the bacon pancakes or the bacon waffle. The coffee is just as good as everything else! I will keep coming here for breakfast every chance I get. Either location is just as great!

• Visited November 2013
Houston, Texas
“Wonderful Pancakes!!!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013

Got the Denver Frittata and the Apple Cinnamon Pancakes. The best pancakes ever. Service was wonderful, and the food was superb.

“Worth the wait!”
Reviewed October 28, 2013 via mobile

Visited for breakfast last Saturday and there was a 45 minute wait. I didn't mind atmosphere relaxing despite droves of people waiting. I ordered the corn beef hash breakfast. It was delicious! Very generous on the portions. My husband and son in law couldn't finish their food either because of the generous portions. My husband and I also shared the peach, pecan waffle- so delicious. So if your wanting a great meal make sure to visit this restaurant!

Dallas, Texas
“Perfect breakfast spot, worth the wait”
Reviewed October 22, 2013

This place is great, the menu is modern and has some old school German favorites. There are a variety of omelettes to chose from and some amazing choices of pancakes. The staff was friendly and attentive, the service was fast. I'll definitely be back next time I'm in town