“Great Class”

Good for: Romantic
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Far North Central
Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have had the pleasure of eating at this restaurant on several occasions. They have excellent dishes and the service if great. Recommend it for a special occasion.

There are newer reviews for Meson European Dining Restaurant

Reviewed May 4, 2013

This was couples night for us. We started the evening with wine, followed with escargot, which were huge, drenched in olive oil and crushed garlic. Our waitress kept bringing us baskets of freshly baked warm bread rolls and cold butter. The owner came by to introduce himself to us and warmly greeted each one of us. We kindly reciprocated the gesture. I felt that this was nice of him to take the time to greet each table as well as ours. We then watched the owner prepare a caesar salad table side as he explained all of the ingredients that went into making the salad. He seemed as if he truly enjoyed making the salad for us. Everyone commented that this was the best Caesar salad we had ever eaten. My sister had tears in her eyes when she realized she would be taking her last bite. I must mention that the wait staff buzzed around quietly making sure that we all had everything we needed. I felt like a V.I.P. Our food came out hot and everyone commented after their first bite how good their food tasted. I ordered the grilled chicken breast and it was huge, had perfect grill marks, smelled and tasted delicious. My husband and brother-in-law ordered the trout and they were very impressed with how perfectly they were grilled and tasted. My sister order the pasta carbonara and said it was delicious. We each had a small bite of hers and it was very tasty. My meal came with green and white fettucine and steamed vegetables which were delicious as well. We finished up the meal with the bananas flambeau over vanilla icecream. Again, the owner prepared it table side and explained everything that went into it. Once he placed it on our table, it was gone within minutes if not seconds. It was very delicious. Mostly, we enjoyed the attention the staff paid to us, we appreciated the chefs who prepared our meals and to the owner, who took the time to personally interact with us. This was a very special evening and I only wish everyone could experience a joyful and blessed meal as we all did.

I also hope that his future customers are kind and courteous to him and his staff and take the time to appreciate all of their efforts. There are many nationalities represented in his staff and we appreciated the diversity of his staff. They served us with warm attentive smiles.

We could only talk about returning and trying more items on the menu. We also received a 20% off card to use on a future visit. We plan on returning here at least once a month just to feel special and I encourage others to do the same.

If you need to watch the budget yet want to experience fine dining, the lunch menu seems to be quite affordable.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

My wife and I stumbled upon Meson purely by accident. We had planned to have a light meal, after having had a full lunch earlier, but one look at the menu changed that plan. We were fasting for Lent and seeking to avoid meat and chicken. We settled on Meson's well know Caesar salad and Eggplant Parmesan, all washed down by a Washington Cabernet. The Eggplant Parmesan was a total surprise - for sure the very best we have tasted.

The service totally compliments the very excellent food. The prices are a good value for the quality of food presented. I highly recommended the Meson for an anniversary dinner, or better prior to a marriage proposal. The Meson is one of the best ten restaurants we have visited and we have seen a lot of the world.

Reviewed April 9, 2013

We greatly enjoyed Meson. The key is getting past the strip mall appearance. The owner served us a delicious Caesar salad, made table side. He gave us pointers on the dressing, I intend to try to recreate it soon! We love the fact that they used organic lettuce. My husband had the linguine with mussels. And I had the veal piccata. His was okay, mine was delicious. If you're looking for a good European/eclectic menu and helpful staff this is the place!

1  Thank jamaicanlovers
Reviewed March 2, 2013

This is hands down the best restaurant we have ever been to! The patron and his staff were so attentive and food was moist and fresh and mouth-wateringly delicious.