“Very satisfied”

Cuisines: Mexican
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: Far North Central
Reviewed October 31, 2011

Great location. Very authentic cuisine. Would definitely put on our list to go back to.

Reviewed April 21, 2011

I absolutely love the food here. I've been to Mexico several times and this place really adds a lot of class to authentic dishes. Speaking of class-the environment here is really great. The outdoor seating is awesome when the weather is good, and the indoor seating makes me think of this really restaurant I visited in Xilitla, Mexico. So good! I moved to Austin, TX and I really miss this place. Every other mexican restaurant in San Antonio gave gross amounts of greasy mexican food that didn't even really taste that great. Also-it's perfect for taking a date, and still great for families!

1  Thank spookyjess
A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Alamo Heights, Texas
Reviewed August 21, 2008

Friends in the area like the outdoor dining. The traffic getting there and flying by are horrible. Food's okay.

Thank A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
Reviewed February 2, 2007

Loved this recommendation for this small simple, yet excellent mexican restaurant. I haven't had Lobster Enchilladas that delicious in a long time. Down side was the dr. pepper came in a can for almost $2, although my Margarita was very good. Definately would recommend this place to out of towners.

A TripAdvisor Member
San Antoinio
Reviewed June 30, 2006

We have been there twice now, and it never disapoints. There is alot of good Mexican food in this town, but El Mirasol is probably our fav. The shrimp tocos are the best ever and probably even better than the lobster enchaladas. Also we love the guac! Watch the margaritas though; they are very strong.

1  Thank A TripAdvisor Member