“Casual, good variety and great salads.”

California Pizza Kitchen
Ranked #630 of 4,625 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Pizza
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
San Angelo, Texas
“Casual, good variety and great salads.”
Reviewed January 8, 2013 via mobile

Our table started with artichoke spinach dip with chips. Was very good. I then had the Thai salad which is available in half or full. I really enjoyed the mixed flavors and the peanut dressing was great too. The rest of the table ordered shrimp scampi with zucchini ribbons in a garlic cream sauce. One diner felt there was too much zucchini but the other two really liked the dish. They server was kind enough to cut back on the garlic for one diner. I like that they offer different sized glasses of wine too. Good service and relaxing atmosphere. Entrees and full salads range from about $11.00 to $17.00 for a salmon dish. It can add up for a lunch, but it is good.

San Antonio, Texas
“Good pizza”
Reviewed October 9, 2012 via mobile

I had family in town, so I thought it would be fun to eat here, we were so glad we did! Super tasty pizza! We tried the mupesa,which I enjoyed, and the fried Mac n cheese, which I didn't like so much... Too greasy for my taste. But aside from that, we had a great time and good food, great service! Just a little pricey for me.

“First time customers”
Reviewed September 8, 2012 via mobile

And friend recommended this restaurant and it was a very good experience. The service was fast, the food was good. The prices are a bit high, but it is worth the money if you are looking for something different than the usual pizza joint.

Richardson
“Good and fast”
Reviewed August 18, 2012

We were in a hurry and very hungry. Our waiter was excellent and we were able to enjoy some good food, good drinks and make it to our evening event on time.

Visited August 2012
San Antonio, Tx
“Very good food -varied menu”
Reviewed May 19, 2012

Soups, salads, pizza, sandwiches. It is all good. Very varied menu, something for everyone. Excellent service. Consistently good!

Visited May 2012