“Wish we could get a Pappadeaux in Lubbock”

Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen
Ranked #13 of 4,625 Restaurants in San Antonio
Good for: Local cuisine, Bar scene, Business meetings, Families with children, Kids, Special occasions, Large groups
Dining options: Late Night, Brunch, Dinner, Lunch, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Private Dining, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible
Lubbock, Texas
“Wish we could get a Pappadeaux in Lubbock”
Reviewed June 30, 2014

Fortunately we got there early enough on a Fri. pm, and didn't have to wait. As we were leaving, there was a long waiting line, That is a good sign! Our server was so cute and personable, Aubriana. I noticed the hostess and waitresses were wearing makeup and looked well put together. Beyond esthetics the food was delicious and the service was top notch. We had catfish and shrimp, so yummy. I would highly recommend this restaurant. I really like the convenient location too. We always stay in that area and it's handy for us. Easy access also for anyone going to or from the airport or North Star Mall.

• Visited June 2014
1 Thank FacePainter2014

“Lunch with friends!!!”
Reviewed June 30, 2014 via mobile

Great food, adult beverages, and a nice environment...the calamari was delicious. My husband and I shared our meal, because he is not really a seafood person. The food was plenty and he enjoyed our meal!!! Very nice place to have a great meal!!!

• Visited May 2014
O Brien, Texas
“Always Good No Matter the Location”
Reviewed June 24, 2014

Great Red Snapper ! Good Service and the wait was not to bad. I love this place and eat here as often as I am in a city with one. I would love to see them come to Lubbock Texas

Visited June 2014
El Paso, Texas
“Crowded but worth the wait”
Reviewed June 23, 2014

It was incredibly busy this night, we had live music and the food was exceptional. Our waitress was awesome, always had a smile and always took the time to make sure we had plenty of drinks. Thank you Pappadeaux for a fabulous evening!!

Visited June 2014
San Antonio, Texas
“"Wow" and "We will be back" is all I can say”
Reviewed June 18, 2014

My wife and I celebrated our 19th anniversary at Pappadeaux. The service and atmosphere were excellent, and the food even better! I had the sea bass and my wife had a lobster/shrimp dish. The food was cooked to perfection and extremely tasty. We felt the menu items are priced fair for the quality but please know, while this restaurant is casual in dress code, it is not a discount seafood establishment.

• Visited June 2014