“Excellent!!”

Cuisines: Cajun & Creole, Seafood
Good for: Bar scene, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Reservations
Reviewed October 11, 2012

This place was so good!! i can't wait to go back!! I have never been to a place like this before and i am happy i got the chance to try it.. only prob is i wanna go back and i live in Canada... a little far lol I had the seafood chowder i think it was.. was delicious.. and the meals were great too!! so yummy and flavourfull... im sure a lot of calories though !

There are newer reviews for Pappadeaux Seafood Kitchen

Reviewed October 8, 2012

Great food, nice and clean atmosphere, and awesome customer service a little expensive but worth the price. sometimes there's a bit of a wait 20-30min. was the longest I experienced. I always get the fried gator tail when I go. Its also a good place for a first date.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

Something is wrong in this kitchen. I love Pappadeaux's and eat often at their locations in the Houston area, which are consistently wonderful. I used to eat at this location on a regular basis when I lived in the San Antonio area. However, this is my second time here in the last several months and both were major disappointments. The waiters and management do all they can to make it right, but the quality coming out of the kitchen simply isn't up to the standards I expect from Pappas Family Restaurants.

Reviewed September 25, 2012

We sat on the patio Saturday night and had a wonderful meal with some great music! It was a beautiful night and the atmosphere was great. Isabel was a teriffic waitress!

Reviewed September 24, 2012

Business dinner trip. Great menu. Great service. I was a little sad that they were out of lobster. I also miss the crab cakes on the entree side of the menu. Always a favorite when I am in San Antonio. Love it.