“Disappointed Again!”

Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Breakfast, Late Night, Reservations
Richmond, Texas
“Disappointed Again!”
Reviewed October 1, 2012

Something is wrong in this kitchen. I love Pappadeaux's and eat often at their locations in the Houston area, which are consistently wonderful. I used to eat at this location on a regular basis when I lived in the San Antonio area. However, this is my second time here in the last several months and both were major disappointments. The waiters and management do all they can to make it right, but the quality coming out of the kitchen simply isn't up to the standards I expect from Pappas Family Restaurants.

• Visited September 2012

Kansas City, Missouri
“Best seafood!”
Reviewed September 25, 2012

We sat on the patio Saturday night and had a wonderful meal with some great music! It was a beautiful night and the atmosphere was great. Isabel was a teriffic waitress!

Visited September 2012
“Great food - Great service”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

Business dinner trip. Great menu. Great service. I was a little sad that they were out of lobster. I also miss the crab cakes on the entree side of the menu. Always a favorite when I am in San Antonio. Love it.

• Visited September 2012
Pratt, KS
“Excellent seafood and atmosphere”
Reviewed September 24, 2012

In town for a girls' weekend, we ate outside on the patio and enjoyed live music. It was a very relaxing way to spend the evening with friends. The food was great, way more than we could eat, but very good.

Clarkston, Michigan
“A little Cajun :)”
Reviewed September 18, 2012

Great seafood restaurant with a kick. I was traveling with a friend and we shared a seafood appetizer; calamari, fried alligator, and something else I can't remember. But I do know it was delicious!!! Loved every minute! For dinner we had lobster bisque and a salad. Great food, great prices!