“Good Food Good Time !”

County Line Barbeque- River Walk
Ranked #73 of 4,736 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed July 7, 2013

We had a fun dinner with good friends. Our group ordered everything from bar b que to steaks. The server was fun and enthusiastic. The bar b que was average but the steaks were pretty darn good. Drinks were cold and flowing. Lots of great seats on the river and inside the restaurant. I would go again but it wouldn't be my first stop.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,394)

Reviewed July 2, 2013

Ordered the chicken kabobs. It was nothing special, the vegetables and chicken both tasted bland. The beans included were nasty and the baked potato was bland. For $18.95 certainly not worth it. Everything else on the menu was overinflated price-wise. Fortunately, the portion sizes were large and enough to fill you up. Good atmosphere too.

Reviewed June 27, 2013

I had dinner with my colleagues at County Line Barbeque when we were in town for a convention. I love barbeque, but I was craving something lighter. I ended up ordering a side of their Veggie of the Day, which was black-eyed peas (well seasoned and delicious), a vegetable kebob (perfectly grilled and seasoned) and a side salad. My friends ordered the chicken and turkey breast, and both enjoyed their meals.

The very best part of the meal, though, was dessert. We ordered the dessert of the day - Peach Cobbler, as well as a slice of some of the best Pecan Pie I've ever eaten (both a la mode, of course). As good as Mom makes! YUM!

One funny thing about the restaurant is the recording in the restrooms that teach patrons to speak like a cowboy! Love this place!

Reviewed June 26, 2013

Shared an order of the Big Daddy Ribs at the County Line Barbeque. Actually had people pointing out how huge they were. Could not finish it all. Good tasting bbq sauce.

Reviewed June 24, 2013

ok you call this bar b q. im from Texas not new york .. i cant believe anyone from the state of TEXAS could say they like this b b q .. go to MC Donalds get a mc rib its better..................