“Good Food. Good view (Riverwalk). Good service.”

County Line Barbeque- River Walk
Ranked #75 of 4,714 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed March 25, 2013

Enjoyed the BBQ. Friday afternoon with a late lunch was perfect, with great weather in March 2013. The family enjoyed the food, but not spectacular. A bit expensive but probably typical price range for Riverwalk restaurants. My wife and I shared a margarita on the rocks and it was quite good. I'd eat here again but not make a special trip to do so.

Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

We stopped here for a barbecue fix on the River Walk. It took a while to get our drinks and then our food, but it was a gorgeous sunny day and we did not mind the wait. The food was plentiful and good. We had the brisket sandwich and ribs . All did not disappoint. Would dine here again.

Reviewed March 22, 2013

Not a bad restaurant, maybe my expectations we just too high. I had heard so much about this place so I was excited to go. Had about a 20 min wait to get in, and it was busy. Once we were seated the service was excellent. Drinks came fast, food was out very fast and fresh. The babyback ribs I had were a bit tough for my likening, not fall off the bone like I would expect. Others had the brisket and said it was very good but could have been a bit leaner. Over all an OK experience but I will not rush back to eat here but would not oppose if they group wanted to go back. The serve we received saved the dinner, it was great!

Reviewed March 21, 2013

Ate here twice in one week...once for lunch outside by the river, when we both had pulled pork sandwich and fries (me) and cole slaw (my friend). Decent service, kept our iced teas filled. We came later in the week with a small group (7 of us) and although a very busy evening on the River Walk, we were able to be seated very quickly indoors. We had a great waitress who took special care of use. Most of us had the two meat combination plate. I picked pork ribs (extra charge) and brisket, both of which were very good, and also had tasty fries and spicy well done baked beans. Had a very good fresh peach cobbler for dessert (a la mode, of course). The margaritas could have been better, which was really the only down side for me.

Reviewed March 18, 2013

I love this place! The food was good, and the atmosphere in the restaurant was great! We had a really good server also! :D I was happy with this restaurant. Definitely will be back!