“Expensive and horrible service”

County Line Barbeque- River Walk
Ranked #74 of 4,764 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Barbecue
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Neighborhood: Downtown
Reviewed October 7, 2012

Expensive and you don't get what you pay for! There was no lunch special or anything. There wasn't a large variety considering you have to pay so much. The service was horrible. The manager bumped into me and didn't even apologize. I watched him go from table to table to ask how the meal was but ignored our table.

Write a ReviewReviews (1,405)

Reviewed October 7, 2012

We like BBQ and we're in Texas. But we have no car.I know the best places for BBq are in the burbs or out of town but we had to settle for the best of the rest. Pretty good food but not outstanding. If you're stuck in town like us, and jonesin' for ribs you could do a lot worse. Reasonable value for the location too. It gets busy so be prepared to wait.

Reviewed October 2, 2012

I couldn't leave San Antonio without having some Texas BBQ! The food was just average. One thing I will say is that the bbq rib my husband got with his all you can eat platter was gynormous!!!! Food was overall average! Service average. Nothing exceptional.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

I have eaten at County Line on a number of occasions, and have never been upset at the outcome; the food is great the staff takes pleasure in serving you, and price is good. If you want great BBQ, give County Line a try!

Reviewed September 25, 2012

Super BBQ Foods, Great Sides, And good Prices on
The Romantic Riverwalk. A Great place to eat!.Try The Smoked Ribs.Tell'em Larry sent you!!!.

3  Thank Larry M