“Average Italian cuisine no more no less.”

Spaghetti Warehouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Spaghetti Warehouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,879 of 4,770 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: East Side
Reviewed May 6, 2013 via mobile

My wife and I stopped in on a Friday evening. We chose to sit in the bar area but that was a mistake. The bartender was talking with one of the waitresses who had removed her retainer and was playing with it. We decided on appetizers and ordered the bruschetta that came three different ways and a sampler platter that had fried mozzarella, fried ravioli and fried zucchini. The three types of bruschetta all tasted the same and the bread it was on never saw a toaster oven. The same can be said for the rest of the appetizers. They were okay but everything tasted the same except the stuffed mushrooms, they were terrible. The pasta dishes may be a different story. I don't think I'll be back.

Reviewed April 16, 2013

Had just checked in to the nearby Red Roof and needed somewhere to eat; this was recommended at the desk and we had a couple of excellent beers and good hearty lasagne; perfect after a long day travelling.

Reviewed April 14, 2013 via mobile

Meal was good but waiter seemed mad about something. He was almost rude at first till later when the wife got him to loosen up. I guess he was just having a rough day...

Reviewed April 9, 2013 via mobile

First I would like to thank the ENTIRE staff at spaghetti warehouse on March 29th 2013 evening time. Everyone was awesome. Very polite and well managed establishment. Our server was awesome he treated us like family. He complimented the kids on their behavior. It made them proud. We sat in the trolley. Our girls loved the atmosphere. There was also a lady who sat and chatted with us. She made our daughters balloon animals. They were by far the best balloon animals I have ever seen. Usually its just 1 balloon but these were a master piece. I have never in my life enjoyed such a place. Thank you! I promise if you stop by in the riverwalk area, look them up. The wedding soup is a delightful choice to start your meal.

Reviewed April 8, 2013

We did the 2 for $25 deal and it was great!! Even had leftovers for lunch. The service was a little slow, but the waiter had quite a few tables.