“Yum...”

Spaghetti Warehouse
Reserve with OpenTable
Spaghetti Warehouse is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1,804 of 4,692 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Reservations
Neighborhood: East Side
Reviewed February 2, 2013

The food is delicious and the atmosphere is very appealing with a train car inside and bed frames for tables. Lots of special italian dishes with a salad and hot bread sticks; and their tiramisu dessert is a delicious ending to a delicious meal.

There are newer reviews for Spaghetti Warehouse

Reviewed January 31, 2013

I go here maybe once a year with co-workers and always walk away with an OK or less experience. The salad is usually wilted and warm, not cold and fresh. The lasagna is OK. The ambience is OK, but it always looks a little dirty, like the night crew didn't vacuum of the table has a greasy film from being wiped a 100 times but never CLEANED. I like CLEAN restaurants, because I equate what I can see to what I can't - the kitchen. So I go when everybody else decides that's where they want to go for lunch...unless I can talk them into someplace else.

Reviewed January 9, 2013

We usually go for lunch so I can't say much about dinner. My experience has always been great. The food is good, the service is the same and it is very reasonable. Not a local place but not bad for a chain.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

For the second time in a month I dined at this less than clean restaurant on the East side of San Antonio. I would not have eaten there the second time had I not enjoyed the food the first time. Huge delicious serving of lasagne, salad and bread. Feeds two easily so you have room for dessert and I ALWAYS order dessert, room or not! Needless to say I will not return for the simple fact that I left my sunglasses on the table and when I returned to get them 5 minutes later, after I realized I forgot them, they were gone! No where to be found. What would you call that?!

Reviewed December 31, 2012

We had a coupon from a magazine so we decided to try this place. We were not disappointed! We had the feast for two which was a huge amount amazing food - we couldn't begin to eat it all. Great atmosphere. Would definately recommend this to anyone visiting San Antonio!!!