“Good BBQ”

Good for: Local cuisine, Large groups, Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Breakfast, Dinner, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Reviewed August 24, 2013 via mobile

Nothin' fancy here. Just really good BBQ. Loved the brisket. Good sized portion. Was worth the drive from downtown.

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I've eaten here a couple of times with my friend who first suggested it. I like the atmosphere and the bbq is quite good. She suggested the creamed corn and I have to say that is one of the best suggestions I've had in my life. Nice value and a great place to come to again.

Reviewed August 15, 2013

the servers were very slow but the food was pretty good. If I could go back again i would try to go during the week so there would not be as much of a crowd

Reviewed August 14, 2013

You can always count on Rudy's for very good and consistent BBQ. We occasionally have Rudy's with our grown kids as our son loves it. The creamed corn is not the absolute best I've ever had but pretty darn close. The beef is ALWAYS great and though I'm not a BBQ chicken fan, I've got to say that it also, is pretty darn good.

Reviewed August 6, 2013

You want good BBQ, this is the place to go.

Brisket was darn good and they have a great sauce.

Would gladly eat here again.