“Good Barbecue”

Good for: Local cuisine, Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Breakfast, Delivery, Takeout
Neighborhood: Northwest Side
Reviewed June 13, 2013

Good BBQ and sauce. The sausage links are very tasty, but the potato salad is too sweet for my taste. The place is usually packed for lunch and when that happens, I go for take out. I prefer this BBQ place to the major chain ones.

Reviewed June 10, 2013

Brisket , sausage and turkey are family favorites. Rudy's sauce is delicious. Great place to bring out-of-town guests because of the rugged atmosphere.

Reviewed June 9, 2013

I came down to SA for my class reunion and decided to go down for dinner on friday night with my mates and our families, it was only 9 pm and i can understand perfectly when you want to go home after a long days work but still its not right to kick people out specially when its a party of 15 people.

the food was great and even when we saw the staff picking up we helped them passing the sauces and what else but sudenly out of no where this large lady came over and said "we are closing", we said ok (as you are sitting outside the restaurant in what appears to be benches and thought ok close up, so she became loud and rude "your have to leave NOW".

Just for that i have to give this terrible review, as i told a friend, as good as your food may be its no way to treat a customer!

shame about it cause food was really good!

Reviewed June 7, 2013

Awesome barbecue! I arrived for fuel and was surprised with a full barbeque station. They have all kinds of bottle drinks on ice, beer and soda...
It has a cowboy feel to it.
For $15.00 I received a half pound of beef brisket, mildly spicy pinto beans, a half order of jalapeno sausage, and a medium drink. All was very tasty.
cowboy setting with awesome atmosphere. I tasted the smoked turkey as well, delicious.
Don't be folded by the exteriors fuel station look.

1  Thank geno2u
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The creamed corn was fantastic and the brisket was delicious. I wish we would have saved room for the peach cobbler.

1  Thank luvtotravelpdx