“Delicious BBQ.”

San Antonio, Texas
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious BBQ.”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Brisket , sausage and turkey are family favorites. Rudy's sauce is delicious. Great place to bring out-of-town guests because of the rugged atmosphere.

Visited May 2013

Cancun, Mexico
“Food was good but service ruined it!”
Reviewed June 9, 2013

I came down to SA for my class reunion and decided to go down for dinner on friday night with my mates and our families, it was only 9 pm and i can understand perfectly when you want to go home after a long days work but still its not right to kick people out specially when its a party of 15 people.

the food was great and even when we saw the staff picking up we helped them passing the sauces and what else but sudenly out of no where this large lady came over and said "we are closing", we said ok (as you are sitting outside the restaurant in what appears to be benches and thought ok close up, so she became loud and rude "your have to leave NOW".

Just for that i have to give this terrible review, as i told a friend, as good as your food may be its no way to treat a customer!

shame about it cause food was really good!

Boulder, Colorado
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Delicious barbeque!”
Reviewed June 7, 2013

Awesome barbecue! I arrived for fuel and was surprised with a full barbeque station. They have all kinds of bottle drinks on ice, beer and soda...
It has a cowboy feel to it.
For $15.00 I received a half pound of beef brisket, mildly spicy pinto beans, a half order of jalapeno sausage, and a medium drink. All was very tasty.
cowboy setting with awesome atmosphere. I tasted the smoked turkey as well, delicious.
Don't be folded by the exteriors fuel station look.

1 Thank geno2u
Portland
“Good Texas BBQ”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

The creamed corn was fantastic and the brisket was delicious. I wish we would have saved room for the peach cobbler.

1 Thank luvtotravelpdx
Athens, Georgia
“Best Moist Brisquet Ever - But Ala Carte = Pricey”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

Very expensive for a family of 5 but the food was terrific. No kids meals so get ready to pay up. The food was great in particular the Moist Brisquet which I liked a tremendously. Much better than the dry I remember from my last visit 4 years ago. The cream corn made my mouth beg for more. Good Texas atmosphere and a fun cold drink selection. Get ready to wash up in the horse trough - the kiddos loved it and it put us in the Texas frame of mind.

• Visited May 2013