“It's OK..good for families”
Review of Outback Steakhouse - CLOSED

Cuisines: Steakhouse
Neighborhood: Far North Central
Neighborhood: Far North Central
Reviewed June 10, 2013

Not my favorite steak house, but the food is good. Every year my son requests his birthday dinner.

2 years ago, he left 2 gift bags that had (visible) birthday cash in them. When we called the restaurant to see if they still had them, not only did they still have them, all the cash was there. The manager even gave us a coupon for a free blooming onion! And it was our fault. So, I give them credit for customer service.

1  Thank SA Tripster

Reviewed January 25, 2013

My son and I ate here and boy! What great food! My son is a serious hamburger eater and his Outback burger was perfectly cooked and "decorated" the way he likes it! I had lamb chops with garlic potatoes and grilled vegetables and it was marvelous! I didn't stop til my plate was clean! The service was so friendly and so helpful, makes me want to go there every night!

1  Thank StroudOKBlondee
Reviewed September 30, 2012

We walked in the door and we waited for 3 minutes to be seated in an empty restaurant. Then we got quick service from there. The food was exactly how we ordered it and hot. The food for the money was a bit skimpy in my opinion. My son loved the blooming onion, however, it was very oily but edible. We had desert and they over poured the chocolate on the cheese cake, but overall was a very good visit and very good food. I will go here again on my next trip.

Reviewed August 26, 2012

I have been visiting this outback for 15 years and my chief complaint is it does not have the ambience it used to. I can always find a table to eat or a chair at the bar since it is never too busy. The menu is like a pair of comfortable jeans, it does not change much except that the prices go up and the portions get smaller but it still satisfies. The door greeters, waiters, and bar personel get a thumbs up for service and positive attitude. The food value gets a thumbs up as well. It's just too quiet sometimes.

Reviewed August 24, 2012

All meals were cooked right and tasted great. Staff was prompt and service was excellent. Restaurant was clean.