“Good for for you, bad too! Perfect”
Review of Longhorn Cafe

Longhorn Cafe
Ranked #155 of 4,696 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: Delicatessen
Good for: Families with children, Large groups
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, Outdoor Seating
Neighborhood: Far North Central
Reviewed May 19, 2013

We love the comfort food at Longhorn. Can't miss, especially for families or take out! All of us in NE SAT must partake.

There are newer reviews for Longhorn Cafe

Reviewed May 7, 2013

The food is cooked just as you have ordered it. The waitstaff is very attentive and prompt. The atmosphere is great.

Reviewed April 19, 2013

Welcome to the Longhorn they have great burgers once again everything is made to order family style.They also have beer on tap and bottles.Enjoy.

Reviewed April 13, 2013

When I first got there, they tried to tell me they don't accept my credit card. Why? Because they looked on the front and it looks differant than other cards. I told them it was a Master Card, they tried to argue with me. I told them to FLIP THE CARD OVER because they were looking at the wrong side. This person didn't have enough common sense to check the back. THEN I place my order for fried mushrooms and a chocolate shake. I walk all the way up with a sprained ankle in a brace, they FORGOT the chocolate shake. I agree to wait, but they say they will bring it back to me. What do they do? They bring me a shake with no straw. They say they are bringing back the straw. THEY FORGET TO DO THAT. How hard of a transaction was this to have THIS MANY MISTAKES?!

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Sure they're greasy, but they sure are tasty. The tots may be the best I've ever had - crispy and golden.