“Great home cooked meal for anytime of day”

Magnolia Pancake Haus
Ranked #15 of 4,625 Restaurants in San Antonio
Cuisines: American, Diner
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Lunch
“Great home cooked meal for anytime of day”
Reviewed August 27, 2013 via mobile

Loved our home cooked meal at Magnolias. It's great breakfast food and fun for celebrating any occasion. The only grumble I have us that they won't seat your party until everyone is visibly present. Otherwise I love the food and service.

• Visited June 2013

• Korean first
Dallas, Texas
“The Only Place for a Home Style Breakfast”
Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Quaint, excellent in almost every way. Embassy Row location smaller but less wait than Huebner location. Both equally good.

San Antonio, Texas
“Wonderful food and service”
Reviewed August 14, 2013 via mobile

We came for breakfast and our party of 4 was seated quickly. The waitstaff was attentive without being overbearing and accommodated us nicely.

The menu is extensive and covers a wide range of tastes and appetites. Between the 4 of us we ordered omelets, blueberry pancakes, and turkey hash. All were excellent. The food was wonderful and all of the culinary idiosyncrasies of our group (egg whites for the eggs...this condiment on the side...no onions...extra onions...etc) were flawlessly satisfied.

The total cost for breakfast was about $55; very reasonable in our view.

Bottom line: I enjoyed my time there and will definitely return again. I live in San Antonio and this is the best breakfast eatery in our community.

Visited August 2013
San Antonio de Areco, Argentina
“GREAT PLACE IF YOU ENJOY BEING TOLD NO!”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

We have enjoyed going to MPH always taking out of town guest to eat there but no more!!! We had a problem with our party and seating I realized that were just a number to them there nothing else and the fact that we waited 50 minutes to be seated makes it worst. There is no flexibility at MPH as we learned no add on orders after your order has been placed don't try pulling up a chair to a corner booth don't bother asking to speak to the manager about anything cause the answer is NO the manager with the poor oral hygiene could only say that's how the owners want it and that how it is. I responded what about the customer the manager pointed out the line of people waiting to be seated as to suggest just suck it up or leave.
The beautiful thing is we have choices where we spent our money an it won't be at MPH it really is just breakfast eggs bacon coffee tons of other places to go too.

The manager was correct about one thing, the line of people wanting to eat was very long but remember you don't lose all your customer all at once you lose them one at a time
Medical location

2 Thank 2650rub
San Antonio, Texas, United States
“Awesomest breakfast :)”
Reviewed August 11, 2013

I went to the Magnolia Pancake Haus on Huebner. The wait was long-40 minutes on a sunday morning at 0930, but well worth it. I had the quiche lorraine(so tasty I ate every bit of it) and pancakes( light fluffy delicious!). My son had the eggs benedict which werre outstanding( I of course had to steal bites...) Their omelets looked delicious and HUGE. A man next to us was eating frittata, the presentation was so beautiful I wanted to take a picture of it! I can't wait to go back and try all the other tastiness on the menu!